精華區beta Math 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《k8k8 (k8)》之銘言: : 書本是Zygmund 的measure and integral : 問題如下 : 1.if E1 and E2 are measurable,E1 E2 為實數R裏的子集 : then E1 X E2 is measurable,and |E1 X E2|=|E1||E2| : 2.if Z屬於R實數的一個子集 and |Z|=0,then {x^2|x為Z中元素} has zero measure. 2, 如果我沒記錯,大概就跟 MVT 有關系。 1, 是我以前證明的,希望對你有幫助: Proof. Write E_1 = H_1 ∪ Z_1, and E_2 = H_2 ∪ Z_2, where H_1 and H_2 are Fσ-sets. In fact, ∞ ∞ H_1 = ∪ A_n and H_2 = ∪ B_m, n=1 m=1 where A_i and B_j are cpt. Let A_0 = Z_1 and B_0 = Z_2. Then E_1 ╳ E_2 = (H_1 ∪ Z_1) ╳ (H_2 ∪ Z_2) ∞ ∞ = (∪ A_n ) ╳ (∪ B_m) n=0 m=0 ∞ = ∪ (A_n ╳ B_m) m,n=0 If we can show that A_n ╳ B_m are measurable sets for all m, and n, then we complete it. In order to show this, we consider two cases. (1) A or B has measure zero, and (2) A and B are cpt. For (2), it is clear that A ╳ B is cpt. For (1), without loss of generality, say m(A)=0, and m(B)<∞. Since m(A) = 0, given ε>0, there exists {I_i}, a family of n-dim intervals such that ∞ ∞ A ≦ ∪ I_i and Σ m(I_i) < ε. i=1 i=1 Since m(B) < ∞, there exists {J_j}, a family of n-dim intervals such that ∞ ∞ B ≦ ∪ J_j, and Σ m(I_j) < m(B) + 1. j=1 j=1 ∞ So, A ╳ B ≦ ∪ I_i ╳ J_j. It implies that i,j=1 ∞ m(A ╳ B) ≦ Σ m( I_i ╳ J_j ) i,j=1 ∞ = Σ m(I_i).m(J_j) i,j=1 ∞ ∞ ≦ Σ m(I_i) Σ m(J_j) i=1 j=1 < ε.(m(B) + 1). Let ε → 0, we finally get m(A ╳ B) = 0. By (1) and (2), we know that A ╳ B is measurable. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.231.200