精華區beta Movie-Score 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Field 20 Film/TV/Visual Media Category 74 Best Compilation Soundtrack Album For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media Award to the Artist(s) and/or Producer(s) of a majority of the tracks on the album, or to the individual(s) actively responsible for the concept and musical direction and for the selection of artists, songs and producers, as applicable. Albums only. O Brother, Where Art Thou? (Various Artists) T Bone Burnett, producer [Lost Highway Records] Category 75 Best Score Soundtrack Album For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media Award to Composer(s) for an original composition (not an adaptation) written specifically for a motion picture, television or other visual media. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Tan Dun, composer [Sony Classical/Sony Music Soundtrax] Category 76 Best Song Written For A Motion Picture, Television Or Other Visual Media A Songwriter(s) award. This category is for a song (melody & lyrics) written specifically for a motion picture, television or other visual media, and commercially released on a recording for the first time during the Eligibility Year. (Artist names appear in parentheses.) Singles or Tracks only. Boss Of Me (From Malcolm In The Middle) John Flansburgh & John Linnell, songwriters (They Might Be Giants) Track from: Malcolm In The Middle [Restless; Publishers: Fox Film Music Corp and New Enterprises Music] -- On the day of my judgement, when I stand before God, and He asks me why did I kill one of his true miracles, what am I gonna say? That it was my job? My job?" -- Tom Hanks as Paul Edgecomb in Green Mile -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.59.238.116