精華區beta MusicGame 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Here we go -1- Bring that beat back Microphone set yo microphone rec Code Red war like “AWACS” on the “revved up” cassette Cause I’m a soldier giving me the nerves like boulder ****** a vocal call putting the lights out the storm Airwaves uproar like a cellular phone I hate snakes like Indiana Jones while “harakatan” did the tracks like storm mixing tracks like “tapper” rhymes busted thorugh your bones I get your Heart and I'd never wanna Feel you like “drama” or Gee cause my rhyme is the key Open up your mind and pass in the energy To me it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 I make DO with the RE and MI Shine, on your mind, get busy one time Let the girls know that you're good to go I'll rock the show like I'll rock you whole -2- Just this alley straight off the main “tow” because I “ricochet” it just get better and then i come out of the light because you know i'm legit i'm just in Hollywood let you know that'd be good just got the style let soak for some time and then i rock your microphone and make a “yaboodoowah” because i'm just rashee* i give you what you need wipping niggas up at the break next week I get your Heart and I'd never wanna Feel you like “drama” or Gee cause my rhyme is the key Open up your mind and pass in the energy To me it is as easy as 1, 2, 3 I make DO with the RE and MI Shine, on your mind, get busy one time Let the girls know that you're good to go I'll rock the show like I'll rock you whole -- 莫名硬碟裡有這個,就分享一下 XD O2名曲! 有興趣的人可以練一下 (?) -- Franz Seraphicus Peter Schubert 1797-1828 Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin 1810-1849 Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr. (John Denver) 1943-1997 松本秀人 (Hideto Matsumoto) 1964-1998 河井英里 (Kawai Eri) 1965-2008 張雨生 (Tom Chang) 1966-1997 ──【音樂有害健康】 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.121.159.104