精華區beta MusicGame 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《scars (革 命)》之銘言: : 歌詞本裡面有沒有 Gently, the rain sings for me 的歌詞 : 這個 Vocal 跟滷蛋周有拼 orz Gently, the rain sings for me 作詞.作曲:MASARU KURIBAYASHI, TATSUHITO IKEYA, GENTA KOBAYASHI, YUYO NAGATSUKA When I stood in the season's change. I didn't know where to go. Confidence without a basis flew away. Shining stars would hurry me. But I was lost in my mind. When would I know who I am, I wondered always. You led me up the stairs to the precious secret place. "It is the time to stand and open the door of your world." Your heart said to me. Whenever I talk to you, I am encouraged. Window-light's way. Falling silver needles. Many stories float in the night. From this sight, and from this time, and from this place that's full of emotion. So I'm feeling of your soul. Gently, the rain sings for me. My future I can't see. From now on, I know that things will go well. A new oath spreads its wings and flies a long way. I keep on going. Now I know what to do. -- 不過我沒有買原聲帶就是了...(小聲) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.173.107
luwinston:剛剛發現版主有在巴哈rhythm板貼過了orz 03/05 15:25
BLF:開出來聽一下...還真的是英文歌= =+ 03/05 17:00