精華區beta MusicGame 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(黃色部份代表遊戲機擷取的段落) Can't get no sleep tonight It's all because of you Even though I was with you And we just said good night Cheeks are burning red for you Heart is beating fast for you At last at last ohh... It is my first kiss chuu kiss with you I will give you all my love Why is it I feel this sweet and tender Oh... I don't know why It is my first kiss chuu kiss with you I will give you all my love Yes I know it's strange for a man to cry Can't hold back Be in love with you And when we meet again I know just where we'll go All my dreams of tomorrow Can't help but to grow and grow All this love I give to you Give eternally to you for sure for sure ohh... *It is my first kiss chuu kiss with you I will give you all my love Why is it I feel this sweet and tender Oh... I don't know why **It is my first kiss chuu kiss with you I will give you all my love Yes I know it's strange for a man to cry Can't hold back Be in love with you *repeat **repeat Lovin' you Lovin' you 'Cause I love you love you -- 哈哈 沒想到這首歌是全英文吧= =" 這首歌和DM6收錄的另一首"Can't Help Falling In Love"一樣 都是從"Love Is A Battlefield"這張單曲中出來的 這首歌的原唱團體"Hi-STANDARD"是2000年前後紅遍日本的龐克團 創下"地下樂團首次拿下oricon冠軍的團體"輝煌記錄 只不過已經活動休止很久了 對他們有興趣的人 可以去找他們的代表作專輯"Making The Road"來聽聽 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.244.10 ※ 編輯: charater 來自: 140.112.244.10 (03/05 17:39)