精華區beta MyLittlePony 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第一次翻譯英文歌曲 發現真的是靠么的難 Equestria 決定要翻譯成甚麼真的想了很久 後來決定使用理想鄉 因為我覺得對於 Bronies 來說 Equestria就是我們心目中的那一片樂土 然後 使用理想鄉也可以讓沒有看過彩虹小馬的觀眾們 可以進入狀況 以上自大感言結束 XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Tojf-Gcuo&feature=youtu.be
歌詞不專業中英對照 ※ 已以下充斥大量我流翻譯 請小心服用 《A Long Way From Equestria》 He was different from the rest of the world 跟世俗相比,他是如此不同。 He chose the lovely every time 總為了所愛而挺身奮戰。 With a smile, he would bravely soldier on 面帶微笑,他將繼續戰鬥下去。 Yeah, was that such a crime? 難道就,為世所不容? He was different from the rest of the world 跟世俗相比,他是如此不同。 He chose the lovely every time 總為了所愛而挺身奮戰。 With a smile, he would bravely soldier on 面帶微笑,他將繼續戰鬥下去。 Yeah, was that such a crime? 難道就,為世所不容? And I don't understand 我總搞不懂, The way we all behave 在這個世界中, Yeah this world of ours.. 在我居住的世界中, This world we live in... 我們的所言所行。 We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 We're a long, long way 仍遙~遙~無期。 We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 A long, long, way 遙~遙~無期 She dared to love everybody 她不吝惜自己的愛。 Yeah, she was nothing but kind 她只是出自仁善。 And the world told her she was wrong 而世間卻否定她的種種一切。 There must be something wrong with her mind "這孩子腦袋一定有些問題。" And she was just a child amongst thieves 而她在這群竊賊前只是個孩子, Just a child looking for love 只不過在尋覓愛。 Yeah all the grown ups in the world told her she was wrong 但這群老奸巨猾卻試圖去告訴她: To believe in something we're all dreaming of 相信希望根本大錯特錯。 And I don't understand 而我則搞不懂, The wicked things we do 就在這個世界上, In this world of ours... 我們居住的世界上, This world we live in... 這些狗屁~倒~灶~ We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 We're a long, long way 仍遙~遙~無期。 We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 A long, long, way 遙~遙~無期 I will never give up the fight. 我決不放棄這場聖戰, I will never surrender to the hate 也決不向仇恨投降。 I know this world ain't perfect at all 我對這不完美的世界早已明瞭。 But the world is just what we create 但這不正是我們一手造就的樣貌? So let's make love, 那就來散播愛, And let's make friends, 那就來做朋友, And let's take time to make amends, 那就花時間讓彼此理解, Let's make this world more like Equestria 讓我們一同來打造夢想鄉。 Equestria 夢想鄉~ We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 Such a long way 多麼遙~不~可及。 We're a long way from Equestria 打造理想鄉,仍遙~遙~無期。 A long, long, way 遙~遙~無期 A long, long, way 遙~遙~無期 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.166.37