精華區beta MyLittlePony 關於我們 聯絡資訊
彩虹小馬同人歌曲翻譯第二彈 這次也是非常的感謝版主炎煇大大 至於為什麼我在巴哈有挪抬這邊沒有呢 因為在這邊他桶不到我 哈哈哈哈哈 這次我希望用中文唱起來能夠更順 不過翻到後來tempo甚麼的全部亂掉了(崩壞 所以效果啊甚麼的通通都算了吧 這次一樣是相當淒涼哀美的風格 翻著翻著聽太多胸口都會覺得涼涼的很想哭 手臂也會起雞皮疙瘩 這首也有 Luna 版本的 不過就看以後有沒有機會吧 請搭配 空白建 或是 pagedown 服用 以下是原曲連結: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRNdJLWDjQ
字幕: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzRNdJLWDjQ
《Lullaby For A Princess》 Fate has been cruel and order unkind 命運既殘酷又令人哀嘆, How can I have sent you away? 我又忍心將你流放? The blame was my own; the punishment, yours 逞罰施加於你,但自責卻在我。 The harmony's silent today 和諧將從今天熄滅。 But into the stillness I'll bring you a song 在萬籟俱寂中,我將為你引吭。 And I will your company keep 而我將長伴你的身邊, Till your tired eyes and my lullabies 直到妳的倦眼,伴我曲安眠 Have carried you softly to sleep 輕輕哄你入眠。 Once did a pony who shone like the sun 曾經一度閃耀如日如她, Look out on her kingdom and sigh 如今俯視大地悲嘆。 She smiled and said, "Surely, there is no pony 她悲戚微笑:「現在再也沒任何馬, So lovely and so well beloved as I" 像我一樣可親,受人敬拜。」 So great was her reign and so brilliant her glory 盛讚她的榮光,她睿智和英明。 That long was the shadow she cast 光輝背面下的陰影, Which fell dark upon the young sister she loved 卻讓他深愛的手足深陷陰霾。 And grew only darker as days and nights passed 且讓這黑暗日以繼夜擴散。 Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine 安眠吧月公主,妹妹晚安。 And rest now in moonlight's embrace 沁淫月光中沉睡。 Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth 盈滿這安眠曲,地上的風。 Through cloud, and through sky, and through space 穿過雲,穿過天,隙縫。 Carry the peace and the coolness of night 承載這夜晚的寧靜和沁涼, And carry my sorrow in kind 也別忘我心中的傷。 Luna, you're loved so much more than you know Luna,其實我愛你非常深, Forgive me for being so blind 原諒我忽視你不滿。 Soon did that pony take notice that others 當其他小馬忙著招呼彼此, Did not give her sister her due 卻通通忽略她存在。 And neither had she loved her as she deserved 她也沒對她付出應得的愛, She watched as her sister's unhappiness grew 她也只是冷冷地束手旁觀。 But such is the way of the limelight, it sweetly 站在聚光燈下又是如此令人陶醉, Takes hold of the mind of its host 甜美得讓人上癮。 And that foolish pony did nothing to stop 讓這愚蠢的馬沒有去防範, The destruction of one who had needed her most 使這最需要她的摯愛崩壞。 Lullay moon princess, goodnight sister mine 安眠吧月公主,妹妹晚安。 And rest now in moonlight's embrace 沁淫月光中沉睡。 Bear up my lullaby, winds of the earth 盈滿這安眠曲,地上的風。 Through cloud, and through sky, and through space 穿過雲,穿過天,隙縫。 Carry the peace and the coolness of night 承載這夜晚的寧靜和沁涼, And carry my sorrow in kind 也別忘我心中的傷。 Luna, you're loved so much more than you know Luna,其實我愛你非常深, May troubles be far from your mind 願煩擾遠離你腦海 And forgive me for being so blind 也請原諒我這般無奈。 The years now before us 那未來很漫長... Fearful and unknown 未知讓人驚恐。 I never imagined 我從未去想像, I'd face them on my own 我得獨自挑大樑。 May these thousand winters 願這千個春秋, Swiftly pass, I pray 光陰如飛箭。 I love you; I miss you 我愛汝,我想汝, All these miles away 路上沒汝相陪。 May all your dreams be sweet tonight 願~在汝夢境,平靜又美。 Safe upon your bed of moonlight 徜徉在月光~交織, And know not of sadness, pain, or care 也沒任何傷悲、苦,和痛。 And when I dream, I'll fly away and meet you there 但願我們能夠在夢中來相會 Sleep……. (睡吧) Sleep…….. (睡吧) Sleep…….. (睡吧) 這次因為一樣是滿滿的我流翻譯 所以歌詞跟原文多少有出入還請包涵。 也希望以後能越翻越順利 希望大家可以試著用中文唱唱看 這樣我會很開心的XD 另外 尾牙有神祕小禮物喔(廣告) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.166.149