精華區beta NBA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dime-090412 Can The Cavs Tie The '85-86 Celtics' Record At Home? By Dr. Jack Ramsay ESPN I always felt that if you could win 30 home games in the NBA you were going to have a great season. 我總是覺得當你一季能在主場贏三十場球,就算是個美好的球季。 But to win 40? That's off the charts. 但是四十場就有點屌。 However, I think the Cavs will do it this year. Of course, if they can pull it off they'll match the 1985-86 Boston Celtics for the best home record in NBA history. I coached the Portland Trail Blazers team that gave those Celtics their only home loss that season. 可是我想本季的騎士會辦到這點,當然,如果最後如我所言,騎士會追平85-86年塞隊 的紀錄。很不巧的,當年老夫執教的拓荒者就是那個唯一一敗的元兇。 We had an OK team, not a great team. We had lost badly at Atlanta on that road trip and Kiki Vandeweghe was hobbling so I sent him home to get rehabbed. I think that turned out to be an important factor in that win in Boston. Kiki was a very good offensive player, but with him out I used Jerome Kersey more off the bench and Jerome ran past Larry Bird and anyone else who guarded him that night. He and Steve Colter, another reserve, both out-quicked their matchups in that game. We could really run. 我當時帶的是中上球隊而非一支強權,稍早在亞特蘭大才被大敗,Kiki Vandeweghe打 的有氣無力我只好送他回去QK。這大概是打贏塞隊的轉捩點吧,Kiki很會進攻,但是 他缺陣那天板凳上來的Kersey可以切過包括大鳥以外所有的防守者,Kersey跟Colter 用速度打敗塞隊。 We got into a very strong up-tempo game and the Celtics never really responded . As I recall, near the end of the third period we opened up a lead and the game was over. I think another factor was that the Celtics took us lightly that night in early December and I don't think that Cleveland, with the record at hand, will be doing that this year. 那場球打到第三節就勝負底定,Ramsay回憶當時的塞隊顯然輕敵了,但他不認為騎士 會犯一樣的過失。 The Cavs only have Boston and Philadelphia left on their home schedule. Boston will be without Kevin Garnett and Leon Powe, who I don't think you should forget. Without Boston at full strength I think Cleveland will win that game. Philadelphia has been very erratic lately and has not been playing very well. And the Cavs want this record. Plus, they could be playing for home-court advantage throughout the playoffs. 騎士主場還要打塞隊跟76人,我得講在前面KG跟里昂鮑都不能上,騎士應該能擋住陣容 不全的塞隊。76人近來起伏很大而且打不太好,再者,騎士需要這些勝利確保季後賽全 主場優勢。 The home-court advantages for both teams are strong. Boston was always a tough place to play. The old Garden had the dead spots on the parquet floor, the overheated dressing rooms with the ice-cold showers. All those old stories are true. But the Celtics had great teams, too. I don't think these Cavs are in that class, but they win and you have to credit that to LeBron James, who on many occasions just wills that team to win. And I think they have a very partisan, vocal home-court following. 騎塞兩隊的主場都很難打,老花園廣場球館地板上有幾個陷阱,還有悶死人的客隊休息 室配上冷死人的淋浴間,這些傳聞都是真的,但塞隊本身也是貨真價實。我不認為騎士 強到這種等級,該隊的勝利很多要歸功求勝意志特強的LBJ,還有鬼哭神號的主場球迷But this level of success is surprising. I've spoken to some of their players about it and no one really expected this type of season. They hoped to be better with the additions and subtractions to their roster. The additions of Mo Williams and Delonte West are well documented, but I don't think people talk enough about the subtractions and how they've helped this team. They are without Drew Gooden, Damon Jones and Larry Hughes but there is a camaraderie among these players that wasn't there last year. 跟很多騎士隊員談過,他們季初都沒想到會有這種成績。騎士希望藉由新加入的選手強 化球隊,Mo跟West已是有聲有色,他們失去了Gooden、Jones跟休四,但新進成員中還 是保持向心力。 Mike Brown says he's never had a group like this. The players say the same thing. This is a very, very tight-knit group. There is a great rapport between the players and the coaching staff, and I give Mike Brown a lot of credit for that. He has relinquished some authority while still maintaining his place as the decision-maker. Brown說他沒帶過這樣的團隊,球員也這麼講,騎士隊員間凝聚緊密,同時跟教練團互信 合作,這方面我給予Brown極大肯定。他充分授權同時保持自己做為決策把關者。 If you watch their games, you'll notice that his assistants will take over a time out huddle. Michael Malone will talk on defense with them or John Kuester will diagram plays and on those occasions Brown sits back and watches. It clearly seems to be working. I asked West what was different about this team. He's been with three teams in the league in his career: Boston, Seattle and Cleveland. He said he was never with a team when a coach asked his opinion about a play or how to defend somebody. 如果你看騎士球賽,會發現助理教練主導暫停時間,Michael Malone指導防禦而John Kuester在Brown照看下講解進攻戰術,這是明確的分工。我問West他待過的三支球隊有 何不同,他表示從沒遇過教練團像騎士這樣,會為了一波進攻或如何防守某人諮詢隊員 意見。 There's a great feeling among the players. They spend a lot of time together. They have a great practice facility that serves three meals a day when they are home. So the single guys start going there and pretty soon they all go. They go out together all the time. Even on days they don't practice they still come into the facility and hang out. 這是隊員間的融洽氣氛,這些人花很多時間相處。騎士有很好的球館,球隊沒出征時整 天供餐,單身隊員會去吃飯,後來發展成大家都去,最後連沒練球時也會去球館或出遊 。 That type of togetherness is seldom the case with NBA teams.When you have that , you have something rare. 這在NBA隊伍中是很罕見的,當你有這種力量,可以為別人所不能。 為什麼我覺得關鍵好像在全天供餐呢............. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.85.172
DavidHilbert:冷死人的淋浴間是啥?沒熱水嗎? 04/12 19:43
gary63122:冷水+冬天 04/12 19:43
k7117836:凝聚力真的很好! 04/12 19:49
johntw:除了化學反應之外,祭品之力也功不可沒.. 04/12 19:56
CarlosJR:Machael Malone 04/12 19:56
mog044: Karl Jordan 04/12 19:57
※ 編輯: arenasis 來自: 118.168.85.172 (04/12 19:57)
arenasis:改了,感恩~_~ 04/12 19:58
porkman777:鬼哭神號的主場球迷 ←這是啥米= = 04/12 21:03
celestial318:好文推 就是球迷很支持他們啦 然後在喊口號的時候 04/12 23:00
celestial318:大家都很賣力 很吵這樣XD 04/12 23:00
kennyone:推推 推!!! 04/13 09:13