精華區beta NBA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Wednesday, June 4, 2003 Jackson says Brown could have done better By Chris McCosky / The Detroit News SAN ANTONIO -- Count Lakers Coach Phil Jackson among those who feel Larry Brown made a mistake taking the Pistons head coaching job. "There are a lot of other jobs, really quality jobs, where you can go forward," Jackson said on his weekly radio show, which airs from 6-7 p.m. Mondays on Sporting News Radio. "I don't know how far forward Detroit can get. They do have the second pick and that's an opportunity, but that's probably not going to manifest itself in a year or two. "This is a team that has overachieved, it's not a team that you would say is on the threshold of being a great team. It's a team that really had to push itself right to its limits to achieve what it has done." Jackson said he felt Brown could have found a better situation. "I think there are teams in the market there that probably have more talent -- New Orleans as much talent perhaps; Houston definitely with Yao Ming and Steve Francis are a talented team -- that Larry had opportunities perhaps to go to," Jackson said. "I was surprised he took it as quickly as he did and made that decision in Detroit's favor." The Pistons signed Brown to a five-year, $30 million contract Monday. Brown never interviewed for the Hornets job, and he wasn't offered a contract by Houston. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.114.117.111
Price:啊~~是 Theodor 大大~~(呃..不能拜...) 推 211.74.216.79 06/06
Ajay:不能拜..就推吧!! ^^" 推 140.119.75.35 06/06