精華區beta NBA 關於我們 聯絡資訊
http://www.dailynews.com/ci_12773859?source=rss 節錄部份文章 Ron Artest is coming. Shannon Brown is returning. Trevor Ariza is leaving. What about Lamar Odom? 來了!來了! 阿泰從火箭輕輕的轉過來了 香濃咖啡悄悄的與湖人續約了 亞里莎揮揮衣袖,不帶走一片雲彩的離開了 那愛吃糖的歐頓呢? It's uncertain what Odom's day will bring. He wants to re-sign with the Lakers and the Lakers want him back. There's been a near-total news blackout, however. Odom and the Lakers are said to be far apart in talks for a new, multi-year deal. 雖然歐頓與湖人現今是處於郎有情妾有意的情況下,但有關他們之間確切狀況的消息似乎 被河蟹掉了,不過據傳歐頓與湖人離達成共識還有一段距離。 Precisely how far apart the sides are is anyone's guess. 至於這距離到底有多長,推文開放大家猜測。 Meanwhile, there's been no public comment from Odom or agent Jeff Schwartz. Lakers general manager Mitch Kupchak apparently is the only one whose calls Schwartz is returning. Kupchak said he has been in "constant communication" with Schwartz. 在其餘三人都已表態的同時,歐頓和他的經紀人Jeff Schwartz都顯得格外的低調。湖人的 GM Mitch Kupchak表示他持續的與Schwartz進行洽談,而Schwartz除了Kupchak的溝通外也 沒有再接聽其他人的熱線。 "From our point of view, we're still hopeful we can bring him back on board," Kupchak said. "We all try to make good basketball decisions. "Sometimes you just have to say no and move on, and we've done that in the past. "I'm hopeful that's not the case here." Kupchak表示: "由球隊的觀點來看,我們對於留下他仍抱有很大的希望,我們都想要做出 有益於己的決定。有時候你就是得say goodbye並在別處繼續你的生涯,雖然過去我們也曾 這麼做過,但我希望這次不會演變成這種局面。" Odom reportedly seeks a new contract that averages about $10 million per season . He made $11.4 million in 2008-09, the final season of a six-year contract he signed with the Miami Heat in the summer of 2003. 歐頓似乎想要與湖人簽下一紙年薪千萬的複數年合約。2003年與熱火簽下的6年合約使他在 2008-09球季進帳了1,140萬美元。 Kobe Bryant told reporters Monday at his youth basketball camp he had spoken to Odom within the last few days, "Just checking in to see how he was doing." Bryant said he was willing to leave the negotiations to Kupchak. "As far as business and all that, I let the management take care of it," Bryant said. 小飛俠在他的籃球營接受採訪時說他過去幾天曾跟歐頓聊過天: "就單純的關心一下他的近 況。",並表示: "關於球隊的商業相關事務我將留給管理階層去處理。" Lakers coach Phil Jackson was far more expansive in a radio interview Friday. "I wear two hats in this situation," Jackson told KLAC-AM (570). "One, my desire (is) to see Lamar get the best thing that could possibly happen to him. The market is just crazy out there at this particular time because of the situation you're in, the financial situation going on not just in our league but also in our country. "With that being said, Lamar might not get a contract or level of what we could get last year. He may have to get forced into a situation where he takes less money. If that happens, I hope we're the team that gets to do that (sign him), because I know we can't go above a certain limit - because of our financial situation. 相較之下禪師在接受採訪時就顯得健談許多: "關於這件事情我於不同立場下想了很多。當然,我希望Lamar能夠得到最好的待遇。在各 個球隊所處的不同情況下以及國內金融風暴的影響,現在的球員市場已經不太能夠用常理 去推斷了。在這種情形下Lamar可能沒辦法獲得如去年般的報價,他可能會陷入必須少拿一 點薪水,然後不能大肆採購糖果的狀態。這個時候我希望我們是那支簽下他的球隊,因為 我也知道依球隊的經濟狀況我們還是有個極限在的。" It's unclear whether there are other teams interested in signing Odom. There have been conflicting reports that the Portland Trail Blazers are courting him, with some outlets saying yes and others saying no. 目前是否有其餘球隊對歐頓有興趣並不是很清楚,之前曾出現過一些關於拓荒者對於歐頓 "我又有興趣啦,又沒興趣啦"的消息,而當然其他有些球隊說yes,有些說no。 In the end, what's certain is that nothing is certain. 總之,現在一切都還是未知數,歐頓還有著無限的可能。 ============================================================================== 看都看膩了... 沒有共識已經很久了 不知道要拖到何時= = -- HEY~~~HEY~~~CHAAAAARLIE~!   。。。。。 ⊙ . ▼▼▼▼ \▲▲▲▲ φ . \ . δ ./ㄨ \\/ˊ▄▄ \|/ㄑ ( ︶ ˋ\///\/. by Armour@joke -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.114.99.95
qscxz:不脫就沒戲啦 07/10 12:33
kurtc:沒有共識的共識?? 07/10 12:37
hawk920412:至少現在沒消息就是好消息~ 07/10 12:37
dmdjjj:沒有共識就是共識拉(誤) 07/10 12:40
lave70:快點有動作吧不然等下被別隊簽走@@ 07/10 12:43
Gerrard1004:湖人開不了什麼好價錢阿,沒法有啥動作~_~ 07/10 12:45
lave70:不是啊 至少想留他的話先確定能留住吧 07/10 12:46
kok823:湖人也在看有哪隊要競爭吧 有行無市也沒有用 07/10 12:46
lave70:不一定要好價錢啦XD 如果也沒有別人能開出好價錢的話 07/10 12:47
themartyr24:還不是因為禪師太貴 07/10 12:53
frankmaki:Odom:kobe你調降你的薪資...我就可以留下來了.. 07/10 12:54
idontsuck:湖人只要放Odom 今年奪冠會非常辛苦 07/10 12:59