精華區beta NBA_Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 Pistons 看板] 作者: fantasyF (羽山千仞) 看板: Pistons 標題: [外電] 搖明不是單獨的與班蛙對決(以及其他) 時間: Sat Nov 19 01:29:02 2005 http://www.detnews.com/2005/pistons/0511/18/D10-386400.htm Pistons: Notebook 活塞筆記 Yao isn't himself against Wallace -Quickness, strength of Pistons center are equalizers in matchup with 7-foot-6 player. 搖明不是單獨的與班蛙對決 ─敏捷、強力的班蛙在對抗中與高達七呎六的搖明相提並論 By Chris McCosky / The Detroit News Friday, November 18, 2005 HOUSTON--It goes back to the World Championships in Indiana in the summer of 2002. One of the few highlights for the sixth-place U.S. men's team was the night Ben Wallace shut down 7-foot-6 Yao Ming of China. 休士頓─這讓我們回憶起2002年夏天在印地安納夏天舉辦的FIBA世界冠軍賽。 其中一個精采場面便是美國隊陣中的班蛙技壓七呎六,來自中國的搖明。 (片語筆記:shut down-罷工...XD) (OS:這我沒看過呀...老實說我04才開始看球 <囧>) Wallace, who is listed at 6-9 but is closer to 6-7, flummoxed Yao. Using quickness and strength, Wallace kept Yao off balance and away from the basket, enabling the U.S. team to ease past China, 84-65. 班蛙,登錄六呎九實際大概比較接近六呎七的中鋒,用他的敏捷與強力困惑了搖明。 讓搖明完全失常且遠離籃框,讓美國隊予取予求的以84-65的成績搞定中國。 Three NBA seasons later, Yao is still trying to solve the Wallace riddle. 三個球季過去,搖明還在試著如何搞定班蛙這"迷團"。 "I just try to come out tough and force him off the block," Wallace said. "If I can get him to put the ball on the floor, that's to my advantage." 班蛙如是說:"我只是想要努力使他投不進,如果我能讓他開始運球,這將對我有利。" (OS:感覺怪怪的..請大德幫忙...) In six games against Wallace, Yao has averaged 12.6 points (six off his current average) and 10.3 shots and committed 16 turnovers. 在與班蛙對上的六場比賽中,搖明平均只拿了比他AVG低6分的12.6分,每場10.3次投籃, 以及16次失誤。 That is part of the reason the Pistons are 5-1 against the Rockets since Yao arrived. The teams play again tonight. 這就是為什麼火箭自從搖明來了之後對活塞的戰績是1勝5敗的原因之一, 而今晚兩隊又將對上。 "It's hard for me to tell," Wallace said when asked if thought he was in Yao's head a bit. "I just think he finds himself at times trying to out-quick me, and that plays to my advantage. If I can force him off the block and make him think about what he wants to do, I like to think I am one up on him." "這很難說。"當班蛙每次被問到搖明比他高了一個頭還多一點..."我只想著他有時想 試著跟我比快,偏偏這就是我的優點。如果我能讓他投不進籃且讓他思考他下一步 該怎麼做,我會覺得我比他高一點(XD)。" Wallace also has used his strong lower base as leverage in keeping Yao off balance. 班蛙也利用它穩固的下盤讓搖明失去平衡。 "I always try to get underneath him," Wallace said. "For any big guy, to have a smaller guy get underneath and get close to their legs, they don't like that." 班蛙道:"我總是想要在他的低位。 對一個高個子而言,如果有一個矮個子站在低位貼近他的腿,他會很不悅的..." The Rockets are coming home after a five-game, eight-day trip that ended in San Antonio on Thursday night. 火箭隊在歷經了5場比賽共八天的長征後,終於回到了主場。 "That's going to feel like another road game to them," Pistons coach Flip Saunders said. "So we have to come out and try to set the tone early. Like I said when we came back and played after our West Coast trip, that first game back is usually the most dangerous." "這將會使他們感覺像是在另一個客場比賽"活塞桑教練如是說。"所以我們必須及早適應。 就像我說過的,當我們結束我們的西岸之旅,第一場比賽通常會是最危險的。" something that also will work against Yao. 有些東西也將試著與搖明對抗。 "We want to run Yao at the other end and get into his conditioning," Saunders said. "We want to run him, get him involved in pick-and-rolls and make him defend. You can't let him rest on defense and then come at you on offense." 桑教練曰:"我們將讓搖明疲於奔命,逼的他去防守我們的檔切, 我們不能讓他在防守時休息,進攻時同理。" The Rockets are off to a slow start, particularly on offense, where they went into San Antonio with the third-lowest scoring average (87.9) and second-worst shooting percentage (.412). 火箭的開季不甚理想,尤其在進攻方面。 在他們和馬刺的比賽後,其全隊的平均得分是聯盟第三低(87.9), 命中率是全聯盟倒數第二的0.412。 "Tracy hasn't been healthy, for one thing," Saunders said, referring to Tracy McGrady, who is back after missing three games because of back and knee injuries. "They were like this at the start of last year, too. They are a team that takes a little while to get into the flow." "這原因其一是踢妹的傷勢。"提到因背傷及膝傷而缺賽三場剛歸隊的踢妹,桑教練說。 "這像是他們去年剛開季一般需要些時間來適應。" But, Saunders said, that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. 但是,桑教練說這並不代表他們現在並不危險。 "Tracy is back, and they have Jon Barry and David Wesley, two really good perimeter shooters," he said. "They are going to score. It's just a matter of trying to incorporate some of their new guys (Rafer Alston, Stromile Swift) and get into a flow." "踢妹回來了,而且他們還有強百力跟衛斯理這兩個不錯的射手。"桑教練說。 "他們將會得分,但這取決於他們與隊上新人的磨合(Alston跟Swift)" Since his return, McGrady has averaged 24.7 points and 7.3 rebounds. 當踢妹重新降臨球場,他的平均得分是24.7以及7.3個籃板。 Another Prince special 關於小王子的兩三事 Peja Stojakovic, Shawn Marion, Darius Miles, Paul Pierce and now McGrady -- the fun just keeps coming for Tayshaun Prince, who never seems to get a break on defense. 史托傑維奇(SAC)、瑪麗安(PHX)、麥爾斯(POR)、包皮(BOS),到現在的踢妹, 始終有揶揄在小王子─這個永不放棄防守的男人身上。 "People can say what they want," Saunders said, "but Tayshaun is one of the best three (small-forward) defenders in the game. He is long and quick and he can defend different people on the perimeter." "隨他們說吧。"桑教練說。"但是小王子一定是小前鋒中排名前三的防守者。 他又長又快又可以防守不同的人。" Prince came upon his reputation as a stopper when he helped slow McGrady in the 2003 playoffs, when McGrady was with Orlando. 小王子得到"防守者"這名號是在2003年季後賽鎖死還在奧蘭多的踢妹。 McGrady averaged 17 points and shot 40 percent in two games against Prince last season. 上一季,踢妹在小王子的防守之下平均得分17分、命中率40%。 "They will go at it again," Saunders said. "But we will use some different people (on McGrady), too. We don't want to wear Tay down, and we want to give McGrady some different looks." "這將會重演。"桑曰。"但是我們也會用不同的人協防踢妹。我們不想讓小王子累壞, 而我們也將讓踢妹有不同的顏色瞧。" (片語筆記:wear down-磨損) (註:Tay-Tayshaun Prince的暱稱。) (OS:我好喜歡Tayshaun這個名字,光是唸起來就很有FU很浪漫XDDDD) Gathering no loss 如果我們沒輸... A victory tonight and the Pistons would equal the 8-0 start of the 1988-89 team and get closer to the franchise's best start -- 9-0 by the 1970-71 team. 如果我們今晚又贏,我們將平了88-89年活塞的開季八連勝紀錄, 也將向最好的開季九連勝紀錄(1970-71)邁進。 -- ◢◣ ◢◣ ◥█◣\/◢█◤ 剩下一半的幻想,與莫名奇妙的文字 ◢█ █◣ 在台北旅行 █◤ ◥█ 【Fant、點滴】http://www.wretch.cc/blog/fantasyf -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.122.36.164 ※ 編輯: fantasyF 來自: 140.122.36.164 (11/19 01:30)
srtlct:推 11/19 02:14
ZespriX:借轉火箭 thx 11/19 03:04
gitaboy:為什麼姚要打錯 = = 11/19 07:28
pilihans:包皮~XDDDD 帥啊 老皮 11/19 08:45
-- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.154.202