精華區beta NBA_Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Darius Miles - F - Trail Blazers Darius Miles (knee surgery) is expected to return Feb. 21 -- two days before the trading deadline. Source: The Oregonian Miles將於2/21歸隊 Grant Hill - F - Magic Grant Hill (sports hernia) is expected to come off the bench tonight against the Celtics with Hedo Turkoglu continuing to start at small forward. Hill會打今天晚上對Celtics的比賽 但是是擔任Turkoglu的替補 Mike Miller - G/F - Grizzlies Mike Miller (ankle) is targeting Feb. 21 for his return date. Miller目標2/21歸隊 Chris Mihm - F/C - Lakers Chris Mihm sat out a fourth consecutive game because of a sprained shoulder but said he hoped to play Monday against Utah. 肩膀扭傷的Mihm說他希望禮拜一對猶他的比賽可以上場 Cuttino Mobley - G - Clippers Cuttino Mobley, who has been bothered by a dislocated knuckle on his left (shooting) hand, may try and wear a protective glove tonight. The glove is fingerless and open at the palm, but covers the knuckles and top of the hand with a large pad. "It will protect my knuckle from getting hit," said Mobley, who practiced extensively with the glove Saturday. "I just want to protect the hand a little. Just because it's messed up doesn't mean I can't play." Mobley左手的指節脫臼 會戴保護的手套上場 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.245.102.90