精華區beta NBA_Fantasy 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Kendrick Perkins - F/C - Celtics After dislocated his right shoulder in practice Wednesday, Kendrick Perkins is awaiting the results of an MRI exam. The starting center suffered the injury in a collision with Brian Scalabrine near the end of practice. X-rays were taken right after practice and they revealed just the dislocation. He went in for an MRI Wednesday night, and the team is expected to know a good deal more today. "My guess is he’ll be back and maybe play (tomorrow)," Rivers said, "but I don’t know. I really don’t. You never know how bad things are." Perkins在練習的時候跟Scalabrine相撞 肩膀脫臼 他今天去照了MRI 結果明天才會知道 教練Rivers說他猜Perkins應該明天就可以打了 可是也不敢肯定 Nuggets: Martin out again THE NEWS Nuggets forward Kenyon Martin missed Wednesday night's game against the Bulls because of his injured knee. It was the second straight game he has missed with the injury. "I don't know if it's from the fall [in Friday's practice] or a combination of a lot of games and a recovering knee," Nuggets coach George Karl told the Associated Press. Kenyon Martin今天又因為膝蓋老問題沒有上場 他說他不知道是禮拜五摔倒的關係 還是 最近一連串比賽 讓還在復原中的膝蓋負荷又變重的關係 Clippers: Cassell sits with a back ailment THE NEWS Clippers guard Sam Cassell was a late scratch for Wednesday's game against the Pistons because of back spasms, according to the Associated Press. Our View We vividly remember Cassell's frequent injury problems last season, but he is currently in a contract year, so we don't expect him to miss much time. Cassell因為背痛今天沒有上場 第二段的分析說雖然他的背傷是老毛病了 但是今年是他的合約年 所以應該還是不會缺太 多場 建議:可以搶進Livingston 賭賭看Cassell會不會繼續缺賽下去 他只要先發都會提供很 不錯的助攻和抄截 甚至偶爾還有火鍋 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 71.245.102.90
DAING:Livingston可惜的就是命中率太低... 02/09 15:15
Iverigma:還好他出手都不會太多 所以應該還可以忍受 02/09 15:18
DAING:對呀... 02/09 15:22
kaihhs:真不是人肩膀脫臼還好像沒啥大礙的樣子 02/09 18:03