→ Edphia:大家一起來學英文~有錯的快更正!!! XD 140.119.78.141 09/07
※ 編輯: Edphia 來自: 140.119.78.141 (09/07 15:14)
※ 引述《even54 (學習英文)》之銘言:
: I just come back from Hampi for travel.
我剛從Hampi旅遊回來
: I decided just before the 30mins of the train department.
我是在火車要出發前30分鐘才決定的
: And you can't image that buying a ticket is a tough work in India.
你要知道在印度買車票是一件麻煩的事.....
: I took the train for12 hours and just sat in the general class. You
: can't image that!
而且你一定不敢相信,我在普通車廂整整坐了12個小時
: Even the local India don't sit the general class except the poor.
這種普通車廂是連他們本地人都不屑坐的,當然那些很窮的人就另當別論了。
: The price is chearper than the bus.
而且他的票價比公車還要便宜
: So you know what the environment! We had to fight for the sit.
這種環境之下,大家甚至會為一個座位大打出手
: Some of the passengers slept on the stand of luggage.
還有些人是睡在行李箱上的
: People lay on the floor. If you want
: to go to toilet, it's a big task.
走道上也躺滿了人,如果你想去上廁所,非常麻煩...
: I had to find someone to take care of your seat.
還要找人幫我顧位子(應該是怕被搶走吧....)
: Everytime when I just stood up, somebody will rob your seat immediately.
每次我才要站起來,就有很多人虎視眈眈的看著我的位子
: Then, through the crowd without treaded on
: people's fingers, hairs, feet, especially the kids.
穿過人群的時候還要小心不要踩到他們的手指、頭髮、腳,尤其是那些小孩。
: I don't know why the parents put their children
: on the floor instead of themselves.
我不懂為什麼那些爸媽會放心讓他們的小孩躺在地上
: When I arrived teh door of toilet, I can see the poorest and
: dirtiest people jsut sleeping in front of the door. Believe me!
當我走到廁所門口的時候,我還看到很多很髒很窮的人睡在門口。相信我!
: It's true! It's because when we went back to
: Hyderabad, we got on the wrong box of train.
這是真的!因為當我們回到Hyderabad時,我們走錯了車廂
(其實這段我不太知道他要表達什麼意思)
: (different box to different station. it's a little hard to explain.)
(不同的車廂去不同的地方。這有點難解釋)
: We just can stand in front of the toilet for 30 mins.
我們可以站在廁所門口有30分鐘(這個意思是.....???)
: During the way to Hampi, some bad smell was full of the car.
在去Hampi的路上,車廂裡混雜著各種難聞的味道
: Sometimes it mixed with the smell of food.
有時還混雜著食物的味道
: In the morning, people brush their teeth.
早上的時候,大家開始刷牙
: The vendors will sell many things on the train,
小販開始在車上賣各式各樣的東西
: even baggers will start their work
當然乞丐也沒閒著......= =
: . Anyway, it's the real side of India. I really enjoy my trip.
以上,就是真實的印度生活,我真的覺得不虛此行
: I am really afraid, for my English. I can't understand what my boss spoke!
但我真的很害怕我的英文,因為我都聽不懂我老闆說的話.....
: So I try to keep in diary in English
所以我開始用英文寫日記
: and reading newspaper everyday.
然後每天都會看報紙
: I think I should start to listen TOEFL once in a while.
我想,我應該每隔一段時間就練習一次TOEFL的聽力
: I hope you can finish it.
希望我能做的到!
--
。所謂悲哀,正是極樂中見極哀;所謂瘋狂,正是極靜中見極狂。
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 140.119.78.141