精華區beta NCHU-Mount 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下為範例,參照範例把自己的資料置換上去,然後把註解消掉。 姓名 系級 MSN 不良牛ID --------------------------------------------------------------- 蔡vivi 財金三 [email protected] vivisky It's vivi and this is my introduction. If the introduction wrote at two years ago, i'd say that "Hi, it's vivi. Nice to meet everyone in the mountain club. I'm so glad to join this club and climb the mountain with you guys.", something like that. But two years later, it changes a lot, also my mind. I'm a responsible person. I would try my best to do and finish everything that i care about. Through those things, i find i'm getting old and realistic, also tired. I don't have those passions anymore, and even can't find as much cheerful as those days before. Recently, I lost myself and don't know what i want. I still try to do my job well, try to make this club better, but tired. I think the point is i take those responsibilities too serious. I always did. Anyway, i'm a girl full of terrible sensibility and feeling down all the time. I need to disappear and find my enthusiasm back. Eventually, you still will see me in the clubroom, cause i get lots of work to do. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.204.227.95 ※ 編輯: vivisky720 來自: 123.204.227.95 (04/19 02:41) ※ 編輯: vivisky720 來自: 123.204.227.95 (04/19 02:44) ※ 編輯: vivisky720 來自: 123.204.227.95 (04/19 02:44)
uoinipip:they that sow in tears shall reap in joy 04/19 21:19
tszshioukid:my english is poor 所以我要翻譯 04/20 01:05
garreteer:所以徵求翻譯官? 04/20 09:00
lightnew:這是Vivi以及我的介紹。 ( 樓下請翻第二段XD ) 04/20 11:09
FloraMole:我是Vivi以下是我的自介。(這樣比較順,樓上不專業XD) 04/22 11:35
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 作者: garreteer (ㄚ安) 看板: NCHU-Mount 標題: Re: [自介] Vivi 時間: Wed Apr 22 14:02:00 2009 If the introduction wrote at two years ago, i'd say that "Hi, it's vivi. Nice to meet everyone in the mountain club. I'm so glad to join this club and climb the mountain with you guys.", something like that. But two years later, it changes a lot, also my mind. 如果寫在兩年前,我會類似這說:「嗨,我是vivi。很高興在山社見到大家, 我很高興加入這個社團與你們攀登高山。」但兩年後,我的想法改變了很多。 I'm a responsible person. I would try my best to do and finish everything that i care about. Through those things, i find i'm getting old and realistic, also tired. I don't have those passions anymore, and even can't find as much cheerful as those days before. 作為一個負責人,我在乎如何盡我所能完成一切,經過這些事情,我覺得我老 了也變現實了,我累了。那些激情不再,甚至無法找到之前那些快樂。 Recently, I lost myself and don't know what i want. I still try to do my job well, try to make this club better, but tired. I think the point is i take those responsibilities too serious. I always did. 最近,我迷失了自己,我不知道我想要什麼。我仍然試圖盡心於工作,努力使 這支團隊更好,但太累了,我總認為是我責任感太重。 Anyway, i'm a girl full of terrible sensibility and feeling down all the time. I need to disappear and find my enthusiasm back. Eventually, you still will see me in the clubroom, cause i get lots of work to do. 不管怎麼說,我這女孩總是悲觀和感覺心情不好,我需要躲起來並尋回自己的 熱情。最後,你仍會看到我在社辦因為大量的工作忙著。 -- 以上,我認真了,用穀歌大神翻的加一點理解 XD 歡迎訂正與轉載 XD -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.32.187 ※ 編輯: garreteer 來自: 61.62.32.187 (04/22 15:05)