※ [本文轉錄自 question 信箱]
作者: angeljesse.bbs@ptt2.cc (angeljesse.bbs@ptt2.cc)
標題: [翻譯] Old Black Joe
時間: Tue Oct 4 01:25:50 2005
很明顯地湊音節...XD
好啦 反正我譯好玩的 到時候寫曲介的人自行取用
---------------
Old Black Joe
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;
我心青春歡欣的往日不再
Gone are my friends from the cotton fields away;
棉花田裡的夥伴也已離開
Gone from the earth to a better land I know,
離開此地到我所知的良巢
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
(Refrain) I'm coming; I'm coming, for my head is bending low;
我來了,我來了,因我的頭已低垂;
I hear their gentle voices calling," Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
Why do I weep when my heart should feel no pain?
我不感到痛苦,卻為何哭泣?
Why do I sigh that my friends come not again?
為什麼因友人不歸而嘆息?
Grieving for forms now departed long ago,
只為逝去已久的故人哀悼
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
Where are thee hearts once so happy and so free?
昔日快樂無羈的心靈何在?
The children so dear that I held upon my knee?
與我抱在膝頭的可愛小孩?
Gone to the shore where my soul has longed to go,
他們已往我靈渴望的海角,
I hear their gentle voices calling, "Old Black Joe!"
我聽見他們柔聲呼喚「老黑喬!」
~~~by Stephen C. Foster, 1826-1864
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢兔(ptt2.cc)
◆ From: 61.228.58.67
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 61.228.56.178
※ 編輯: question 來自: 61.228.56.178 (10/04 20:31)