精華區beta NTUHistory89 關於我們 聯絡資訊
> > 機哩刮拉~ > > 職場守則,形容的不錯喔! > > Lesson One 第一課 > > --------------------------- > > A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. > > 有一隻 烏鴉整天就坐在樹上,但就是不做事。 > > > > A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, > > 之後就有一隻兔子看到烏鴉,就問說: > > > > Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long? > > 我能學你這樣子就坐在這兒整天不用做事嗎? > > > > The crow answered: Sure, why not. > > 烏鴉就說啦:當然可以,為啥不行? > > > > So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. > > 所以,兔子就在樹的底下休息起來, > > > > All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it. > > 突然的,有一隻狐狸出現把兔子給吃了。 > > > > Moral of the story is: > > 這故事告訴你: > > > > To be sitting and doing nothing, > > 想要整天坐著不做事, > > > > you must be sitting very, very high up. > > 你就必須高高在上 > > > > > > Lesson Two 第二課 > > ---------------------------------- > > A turkey was chatting with a bull. > > 有一隻火雞跟一隻公牛在聊天。 > > > > I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree, > > 火雞說:我真的很想爬到這樹枝頭上耶! > > > > sighed the turkey, but I havent got the energy. > > 但是我沒力氣! > > > > Well, why dont you nibble on some of my droppings? > > 牛說:嗯,沒關係,那你要不要吃一點我的牛大便(英譯:狗屁,屁話)呢? > > > > replied the bull.Theyre packed with nutrients. > > 我的牛大便是很營養的喔。 > > > > The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found > > that it actually gave him enough > > strength to reach the first branch of the tree. > > 火雞就吃了很多牛大便,就變的很強壯足夠讓火雞爬上第一排的樹枝。 > > > > The next day, after eating some more dung, > > 接下來的一天,火雞又吃了很多牛大便(狗屁,屁話) > > > > he reached the second branch. > > 讓火雞可以爬上第二排枝頭。 > > > > Finally after a fortnight, > > 最後,兩個禮拜過後, > > > > there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. > > 火雞終於爬上枝頭很安穩的在休息, > > > > Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, > > 好景不常,一位農夫發現這隻火雞, > > > > who shot the turkey out of the tree. > > 開槍把火雞打死了。 > > > > Moral of the story: > > 這故事告訴你: > > > > Bullshit might get you to the top, but it wont keep you there. > > (狗屁,屁話)或許可以讓你爬的更高,但不可能讓你成功一輩子。 > > > > > > Lesson Three 第三課 > > ---------------------------------- > > When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss. > > 當一個身體剛完成的時候,所有的器官想要當這身體的老大。 > > The brain said, I should be Boss because I control the whole body > > sresponses and functions. > > 頭腦就說;我應該當老大,因為我支配著整個身體的運作,反應跟功能。 > > > > The hands said, We should be the Boss because > > 接著手就說了;我應該當老大因為都是我在做事賺錢。 > > > > we do all the work and earn all the money. And so it went on and on > > with the heart, > > 所以這樣的爭執就一直繼續著,心臟,肺臟跟眼睛也加入爭執, > > > > the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. > > 最後屁眼(英譯:白癡)也說話要當老大! > > > > All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. > > 所有的器官一同取笑屁眼想當老大, > > > > So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work. > > 屁眼一氣之下,將自己塞起來,不爽,罷工去了 > > > > Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the > > feet twitched, > > 在很短的時間內,眼睛、手腳就開始不聽使喚, > > > > the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. > > 心肺也開始失去功能 > > > > Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the > > motion was passed. > > 最後,大家還是決議讓屁眼當老大, > > > > All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed > > out > > the shit! > > 所以,當所有的器官都在做事時,就老大坐著拉屎(英譯:說屁話) > > > > Moral of the story: > > 這故事告訴你: > > > > You dont need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do. > > 想當老大根本不需要大腦!任何白癡都可以當! > > > > 能夠整齊的出門,就絕不邋遢... > > 能夠乾淨的居家,就絕不凌亂... > > 能夠簡單的表達,就絕不囉嗦... > > 能夠樸實的自處,就絕不搞怪... > > 能夠悠閒的過活,就絕不匆忙...! > > > > > > 小蠍子云: 壞情人口中流溢氾濫的甜言蜜語~ > >   > >      傻情人心底翻騰漫駭的哀偶孤寂。。。。。^o^~ -- 1.人生以服務為目的.....幫助人是最快樂的事.....^_^ 2.以最小的努力來換取最大的成果與利益..... 3.不為無益之事,何以遣有涯之生----項蓮生 梅花大廚---修格蘭 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: IP067.dialup.ntu.edu.tw