精華區beta NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
無聊翻了一下,第一次嘗試,會錯意或不通順的地方請見諒Orz... Carl Pavano's comeback to the Yankees appears to be on hold once again. 想看到Pavano這小子再度踏上Yankee Stadium投球你可能還得再等等 (儘管你已經等了幾百次了) Pavano, making his third rehab start on Wednesday, the second for Double-A Trenton, left the game after just one inning with tightness in his right triceps area. The right-hander will be evaluated by Yankees team physician Dr. Stuart Hershon at Yankee Stadium on Thursday. Pavano在兩度由2A出賽的第三次復建賽中,由於緊繃的右三頭肌搞怪,僅僅投了一局就 下台一鞠躬Orz.這個可憐兒將在星期四接受Dr. Stuart醫生的診斷. "We'll evaluate it and figure it out," said manager Joe Torre. "The fact that he warmed up and felt OK is puzzling, but it sounds like [he'll be going] back to Tampa to me." "我們將會衡量整個情況並試著解決這個問題" Joe Torre表示. "我對於Pavano已經熱身妥當並且覺得一切都沒問題的這整件事感到困惑, 但看起來他是時候該歸位了" This marks the second consecutive start in which Pavano has left early. Last Friday, he was removed after 63 pitches, despite being scheduled to throw 85-90. He cited soreness in his bicep, but likened it to what pitchers generally go through during Spring Training. 這已經是Pavano連續兩次先發都嚐到提早退場的命運(但這兩次恐怕都跟打者無關) 上星期五本來表定85~90個用球數的他在用完63個球後隨即退場. 據Pavano表示,他感到二頭肌有點疼痛但無傷大雅,這就像每個投手在春訓時 都曾經歷過的那樣. (看來雖然沒有人天天在過年的,但是卻有人天天在春訓的) Pavano did not allow a hit, striking out one batter in his one inning on Wednesday, but he did not return for the second inning. He had been scheduled to throw 80-90 pitches, but he threw just nine. Pavano在星期三的首局先發僅僅被對手打出了一隻安打,並且還三振了一位打者. 不過從第二局開始這老兄就從投手丘上蒸發了,預定80至90顆用球量的他, 最後只丟出了九顆!!!---十分之一!!! After throwing his first rehab start for Class A Tampa on May 7, Pavano's 30-day rehab assignment officially began. That put him on track to join the Yankees no later than June 6, barring any setbacks. 伴隨著5月7號Pavano在1A的首次登板掀開序幕,這三十天的復建賽任務正式宣告來臨. 這將讓他最快在6月7號就可以重返洋基球場........任何舊疾復發的狀況除外....... "It's disappointing," Torre said. "I think it stops [the rehab assignment] short." "這令我感到相當失望", Joe Torre今年不曉得重複了第幾次但也不得不的說著. "我想這一切都結束的太快" (男人最怕的就是太快啊!!!Pavano!!!他可能想在不可能的任務4擔綱一角吧) Pavano did not speak with the media after leaving the game, but Rich Monteleone, the team's special pitching instructor, told reporters that he did not think Pavano looked good while warming up for Wednesday's start. After watching the first inning, Monteleone spoke with Pavano and the pair agreed he should leave the game. 在退場後Pavano並沒有對任何相關媒體發表談話,但據隊伍的特殊情況投球指導員 (專門負責復建賽的督導?)Rich Monteleone告訴記者們,當Pavano在為星期三的先發 熱身時,狀況看起來並沒有好轉的跡象. 而在觀察完Pavano的首局先發後,Rich和Pavano都同意接下來他們該做的舉動, 那就是讓Pavano退場. (兩人已經習慣到有一定的默契了?) "We were hoping he would get up to 90 pitches tonight," Monteleone said. "He threw 63 pitches Friday and nine today, so sure it's a little setback. The soreness is from his forearm, also his triceps. It was where he had it last time." "我們本來希望他今晚能投到90球",Rich說. "他在星期五投了63球,今晚則慘到只有9球,想必是哪裡的舊傷又復發了, 導致疼痛的原因來自於他的前臂與三頭肌,和他上次(找的藉口)一樣" The Yankees had hoped that Pavano would make one more start after Wednesday's outing, then be ready to rejoin the team. He has not pitched for the Yankees since June 27, missing the entire second half of the 2005 season with rotator cuff tendinitis. 現在,我們希望Pavano可以在星期三的仆街後再度先發一場,然後準備好重新回到球隊中 自從6月27號以後他就再也沒為洋基隊投過任何一場球,肩腱發炎讓他錯失了整個2005下 半季. (我想這應該是塞翁失馬,焉知非福的真義吧!!.....(茶) ) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.110.53
Terry1984:噗 他還有哪裡沒傷到阿 05/19 02:20
Ofnir:推藉口 05/19 02:28
Pumpkins:可以告他詐欺嗎 05/19 05:54
oukeheo:推仆街!哈哈~ 05/19 08:21
jww:反正再怎麼拖也不會比富奸拖… 05/19 08:59
Baudelaire:推樓上 05/19 09:17
RollingWave:樓樓上..you will be surprised... 囧rz 05/19 09:32
bestard:五樓真中肯 05/19 10:42
LIYENNEKO:五樓最內行 05/19 12:13
smw:心酸推五樓 05/19 14:28
Jason11982:富奸<--這是誰? 05/19 15:43
kasparov:漫畫家 看過獵人 幽遊白書吧 超會拖稿的 05/19 15:58
kasparov:冨 木監 義 博 05/19 16:02