精華區beta NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
剛好看到MLB-NYY Mark Feinsand 的blog 他也在討論季後賽Roster 以下是他blog裡的文章: Roster rumblings It seems like it's only a matter of days until the Yankees clinch their ninth consecutive division title, so the only pressing issues in Yankeeland have to do with the postseason roster. Let's break this down... POSITION PLAYERS Locks: Giambi, Cano, Jeter, A-Rod, Posada, Fasano, Matsui, Damon, Abreu, Bernie, Melky On the bubble: Phillips, Wilson, Green, Cairo, Guiel Wild Card: Sheffield Analysis: If Sheffield is healthy, it's hard to imagine him not making the roster. That would put Matsui in left, Sheffield as the DH and Giambi at first, with Melky on the bench. That would leave room for either Green or Cairo, and either Guiel, Wilson or Phillips. If Sheffield isn't healthy, they have a lot more options. At that point, they can take two of the three between Guiel, Wilson and Phillips, giving them more options at first base. It doesn't change the Green/Cairo decision, which I would say is 50-50 right now. The Yankees will take one of the backup first basemen, but which one? Wilson has the experience, but Phillips has been with the team all season. They're both right-handed hitters and both are pretty good defenders, so neither seems to have a big edge. Like Green/Cairo, I'd put this at 50-50. The hitch is Guiel, who also plays the outfield, though with Melky and Bernie on the bench, that won't matter as much. PITCHERS Locks: Mussina, Wang, Johnson, Wright, Lidle, Rivera, Proctor, Farnsworth, Bruney, Myers, Villone I don't even think there is a question who the 11 pitchers will be at this point. Dotel hasn't panned out the way they hoped he would, which isn't strange give the surgery he returned from. But Bruney has impressed T orre and his staff almost every time out there, so he'll have a spot in the postseason. Torre likes to go with 10 pitchers in the playoffs, but he hasn't had a guy like Myers, who is essentially a 1-2 batter pitcher. He'll be there to face Justin Morneau or Jim Thome. As for the fourth starter, I'd have to think the edge goes to Wright at the moment, with Lidle on board as the long reliever. Wright will have a short leash in Game 4, with Lidle at the ready to take over whenever they call on him. http://markitdown.mlblogs.com/ ※ 引述《dduionomo (你嚇到我了)》之銘言: : NYTime今天說,今天Lidle的表現很可能會讓Jaret Wright比較有機會進入到季後的( (下略) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.109.23.211