精華區beta NY-Yankees 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《leddy (耿秋)》之銘言: : Published: September 29. 2006 3:00AM : Tigers : Rotation could turn on N.Y. jinx 老虎季後的投手輪值可能因對上洋基的厄運而改變 : September 29, 2006 : from freep.com : Kenny Rogers hasn't beaten the Yankees in 13 years. : That might be why Tigers manager Jim Leyland hasn't announced his playoff : rotation. Kenny Rogers已經有十三年沒法打敗洋基了。 這可能是老虎的總教練Jim Leyland遲遲沒有宣布季後賽投手輪值的原因。 : The Tigers will play Oakland or the Yankees in next week's best-of-five : series. The order of Leyland's rotation could depend on the Tigers' opponent. : Following his start Thursday, Rogers is in line to pitch Game 1 of the : playoffs Tuesday on his normal four days' rest. Leyland indicated several : days ago that he's thinking about Rogers for Game 1 if the Tigers play : Oakland. 老虎在下週五場決勝負的系列賽中可能對上運動家或洋基隊。Leyland的輪值順序將取決 於對手是誰。Rogers週四的先發後,依一般先發休息四天已可在週二季後賽的第一場先 發。Leyland在數天前則表示如果老虎的對手是運動家的話,他考慮由Rogers擔任頭場 的先發。 : But if the Tigers don't win the Central Division, they will play the Yankees : in the first round. Whoever pitches Game 1 against the Yankees -- in Yankee : Stadium -- would also be in line to pitch there in the decisive Game 5 in the : best-of-five series. : So if Rogers pitches Game 1 against the Yankees, the Tigers would in effect : be banking on him to beat a team twice in a week that he hasn't beaten since : 1993. 但是假如老虎沒有取得中區冠軍的話,他們將會在第一輪就遭遇到洋基隊。無論是誰在第 一場先發對上洋基,將在洋基球場出賽,這位投手都需準備在五場決勝負系列賽中的第五 場決定性的比賽再度出場投球。 所以如果Rogers在第一場比賽對上洋基,老虎實際上必須指望他一週內可以兩次擊敗一個 他從1993年以來都不曾擊敗過的球隊。 : Rogers has had tremendous success against Oakland. But he said he looks : "forward to the challenge" of facing the Yankees, whom he hasn't pitched : against in 2 1/2 seasons. : "I know I have to make certain adjustments, because I'm positive they have a : very good idea what's coming a lot," Rogers said. "I've seen much less : experienced pitchers with not the same quality stuff go out and beat them. I : plan on finding a way to do that myself." Rogers對上運動家則有輝煌的戰果。但是他卻"期待能挑戰"與洋基的對戰,這個他已有 2又1/2球季不曾投過的球隊。 "我知道我必須作些調整,因為我確信他們對於如何排出輪值的好處最多已有很好的盤算 。" Rogers說: "但是我看到的卻是,隊上是一些少有經驗沒有相同夠水準球威的投手能 夠出場擊敗他們。所以我的計畫是自己想出方法自己上。" : Rogers stopped short of saying he was tipping his pitches to the Yankees. "I : think they're very good at picking up little tendencies," he said. "I've : cleaned up a little bit. I hope that will make it a little bit easier for me, : and not too easy for them. I know I can beat them. I just haven't done it in : a long time." : During his long 11-start winless streak against New York, Rogers spent two : seasons with the Yankees, 1996-97. : But he hasn't come close to winning at Yankee Stadium as a visiting pitcher : since 1993. Since then, he's 0-5 as a visitor at Yankee Stadium with an 11.25 : ERA. Rogers並沒有洩露出他對洋基投球的計畫。"我想他們很擅長於找出投手小小的癖好(利用 投手投球的小特質)。"他說:"我已經改變了一些,我希望能變得讓我好投一些,對他們而 言對上我卻變得不好應付。我知道我可以打敗他們。我只不過是很長的一段時間沒這麼作 而已。" 在他很長的11場對上洋基先發不勝的紀錄中,Rogers有兩季的時間,1996-1997這兩年是在 洋基投球。 但是從1993開始到洋基球場以客場投手投球時卻不曾取勝過。從那之後,以客場投手到洋 基球場投球的紀錄是零勝五敗,11.25的自責失分率。 : So if the Tigers play the Yankees, Leyland might want to hold Rogers for Game : 3, the first game of the series at Comerica Park. : If Leyland didn't use Rogers in Game 1 at Yankee Stadium, he'd have three : other choices: right-handers Justin Verlander and Jeremy Bonderman, or : left-hander Nate Robertson. 所以假如老虎真的對上洋基,Leyland可能會將Rogers保留至第三場比賽,讓他在系列賽中 老虎主場Comerick球場的第一場比賽先發。 如果Leyland在洋基球場的第一場比賽不派出Rogers的話,他有三個其他的選擇: 包括右投 手Justin Verlander及Jeremy Bonderman, 或是左投手Nate Robertson。 : The most intriguing possibility is Robertson. He has shown a lot of grit this : season, and the ancient left-right percentages say he'd have a better chance : than Verlander or Bonderman in Yankee Stadium, which is made for left-handed : hitters. : In Robertson's lone start in New York this season, he held the Yankees to two : runs in seven innings. He lost, 2-0, to right-hander Chien-Ming Wang, whom : the Yankees plan to start in Game 1 of the division series. 這些可能性中最耐人尋味的是Robertson。他在本季顯露出很大的膽識,在傳統左對右勝 算大的想法裡,他比起Verlander或Bonderman更有機會在洋基球場出線,因為洋基球場是 專為左打者設計的(左打天堂)。 在Robertson本季在洋基球場唯一一場的先發中,他在七局的投球裡對洋基的失分控制到 兩分。但他卻拿到敗投,以2-0輸給了右投手王建民,小王也是洋基計畫在分區系列賽頭場 先發的投手。 : The Tigers' opponent could also determine whether the final bullpen spot for : that series goes to right-hander Zach Miner or a third left-hander. : If it's the Yankees, Leyland might want three lefties so he could bring in a : lefty reliever to face a big Yankees' lefty hitter (such as Jason Giambi or : Hideki Matsui) as early as the fifth inning. Jamie Walker is the lefty sure : to be on the playoff team; the other left-handed relief candidates are Wil : Ledezma and rookie Andrew Miller. 老虎的對手也將決定系列賽中最後牛棚的空位將是給右投手Zach Miner或第三位左投手。 假如對手是洋基的話,Leylan可能要帶三個左投手,這樣他就可以早在五局時就可以派出 一個左手後援投手去應付洋基一個強力左打者(如Jason Giambi或Hideki Matsui)。Jamie Walker是確定會帶到季後賽名單的左投手; 其他的左手後援的候選名單則是Wil Ledezma 及新人Andrew Miller。 : The A's don't have as many left-handed hitters as the Yankees, so Leyland : might want only two lefties for Oakland. That would leave room for Miner. 運動家則沒有洋基這麼多的左打者,所以Leyland只需要兩位左投手去對付奧克蘭運動家。 那就會把空間留給Miner。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.198.21 ※ 編輯: leddy 來自: 220.132.198.21 (09/30 01:23)
kaka66: 09/30 02:26
redsaizu:遇到洋基的鋸齒打線..左投或右投都差不多吧 09/30 03:41
redsaizu:而且在自己的主場..左打更懂得如何掌握擊球點跟落點位置 09/30 03:42
ljuber:Robertson去年也九局失一分 但是也敗給王建民 09/30 06:12
qaz2004:最不想先碰到洋基的 果然還是老虎 09/30 09:24