精華區beta Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Williams 說:第一天的練習比想像中容易多了, 對我而言,Jason讓我在防守端輕鬆很多。 在進攻端,他更像是信心的推進器一樣。 他就是以較快的速度讓事情進行。 Kidd 也對Williams 相當印象深刻。 Kidd說:他在第一天的練習表現的相當的出色, 很多事情丟在他身上,包括防守和進攻。 教練目前也在教很多東西,而且他也和大夥兒一樣學的很快。 尤其在投籃的時候,他的準度相當的不錯。 或許很多人不知道這點。 也許大家所知道的他是傳球以及在場上奔馳, 可是他也可以輕鬆的將球送進籃框。 First impressions Tuesday marked the first full practice of training camp and, in essence, rookie Marcus Williams' first introduction to the Nets on a full scale. "It was a lot easier than I thought," Williams said. "For me, Jason (Kidd) made it a lot easier for me as far as defense. On offense, it was like a confidence boost. He just made things go by faster." Kidd was more than impressed with Williams on Day One. "He had a great first practice," the Nets' captain said. "There's a lot being thrown at him, defensively and offensively. Coach is doing a lot of teaching right now and he's picking it up as well as anybody. "He can shoot the ball with the best of 'em. Maybe a lot of people don't know that. People talk about his ability to pass and run the team, but he can also stroke it." http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061004/SPORTS/610040408/1002 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.135.254.77
edison1003:推 10/04 22:10
hotcom:王建民 季後賽首勝推 10/04 22:29
DAING:借轉 感謝 10/04 22:31
NetsFan:ok :) 10/04 22:40
KidNo5:推 10/04 23:25