精華區beta Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The New Jersey Nets tabbed Williams at No. 22 overall. "The waiting was hard. I just thought 'If I'm the last guy sitting at the table so be it,'" Williams said. "Now I want to prove the other teams that passed on me that they were wrong." Besides playing for a perennial playoff team, Williams will get to learn from his West Coast hero, Jason Kidd. "I've followed Jason Kidd's career at the St. Joseph's High School in Oakland and at the University of California," Williams said. "I've patterned my game after Jason. He's all about making teammates better. "I couldn't be happier. I want to step in and contribute to the Nets however I can right away. I'll learn so much from Jason Kidd," continued the 20-year-old Williams, who will also battle former Kansas guard Jacque Vaughn for playing time. "I'm playing with Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson. That's like playing with two Rudy Gays." Williams will also have a roommate to lean on as the Nets tabbed UConn forward Josh Boone with the No. 23 overall pick. Boone had spent a lot of time working out and talking to Nets general manager Rod Thorn. So Boone's decision to enter the NBA draft rather than return to Storrs for his senior year was the correct one from a monetary perspective. As the No. 22 overall selection, Williams will make a first-year guaranteed salary of around 10 percent higher than the $882,000 the 22nd pick in the 2005 draft received. Boone will be at 10 percent higher than the $847,000 No. 23 got in the 2005 draft. "It's crazy that Josh and I are on the same team. It's a blessing. Josh and I are so close. Things happen for a reason," Williams said. "When Josh wants to play hard, he shows flashes of brilliance. My first job is to do whatever the Nets want. My second job is stay on Josh's case. Josh will get better, I guarantee it." Boone could be battling former UConn standout Cliff Robinson for minutes at reserve center. Robinson still needs to be resigned by the Nets. In all, it was a great night for UConn men's basketball. http://0rz.net/331zh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.70.158
anyweather:Frank要用呀!!~ 06/30 11:35
NetsFan:大家都怕法禿不用 XD 06/30 11:39
WizZ:這個小子不錯 至於法禿... 06/30 11:41
jellychen:我們要學誠泰版寫使用說明書嗎??XD 不要再用愛將了^^ 06/30 11:42
elviscarter:WILLIAMS之前也是被預測是樂透區球員,一路跌下來被我 06/30 11:48
elviscarter:們選到,我認為這種通常都會有不服輸的心態,要之前沒 06/30 11:49
elviscarter:選他的球隊後悔,肯定會拼盡全力 06/30 11:50
elviscarter:再加上有KIDD的指點,很有機會成為籃網未來主力後衛! 06/30 11:52
anyweather:太好啦 Kidd徒弟出現了!!~~ 06/30 12:56
happyeg:kidd真是萬人迷! 06/30 17:17
edison1003:法禿你一定要用 不然我就殺去美國拔光你頭髮 06/30 23:35
mingxian:我記得JWill的偶像也是Kidd 07/01 20:47