精華區beta Nets 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Toph What does it feel like to be the heir apparent to Jason Kidd? MARCUS WILLIAMS It's phenomenal being in a situation where I can learn from one of the best. It can't get any better than that. Dan (Cincinnati) What exactly was going through your head as you were slipping in the draft, because I was positive you were a top 10 talent MARCUS WILLIAMS My family was with me and they just told me not to worry about it, that I would end up in a better situation. And look where I am now, playing with on of the best PGs in the NBA. Bobby V. Has playing for an NCAA contender given you an edge in toughness needed to compete on the nba level? MARCUS WILLIAMS Night in and night out you can't slip up and you have to go hard every game, and I think I stepped up when my team needed me. That showed the Nets what I can do in pressure situations. brett How does it feel that you will get to play with Vince Carter and Richard Jefferson at the wings? MARCUS WILLIAMS It was a joy playing with Rashad, Denham and Rudy, and now to know I'll be playing with two All-Stars is an unbelievable feeling. Jared (IA) How does it feel to be able to play with your college teammate Josh Boone? MARCUS WILLIAMS We talked about that during the season. Once he got picked he started blowing up my phone and we were both excited that it might happen. Alex What is the first thing that you're going to buy once you get your contract negotiations done? MARCUS WILLIAMS Whatever my mom wants. BUZZMASTER Thanks to Marcus... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.64.211.28
ted10:我對明年已經整個充滿了熱情了!! 希望台灣能多播一點籃網阿! 06/29 11:41
anyweather:好high呀~~ 06/29 11:42
onetwo12:期待明年籃網大暴發了呀...哈..總冠軍.YA. 06/29 11:42