※ 引述《nooin (快上 Hate 衝藍爆 )》之銘言:
不要站在我的墳前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
我不在那裡 我並未沈睡
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我是風
I am a thousand winds that blow.
是雪中閃耀的鑽石
I am the diamond glint on snow.
是成熟榖粒上的陽光
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
是溫和的秋雨
I am the gentle autumn rain.
當你 在晨曦中甦醒
When you wake in the morning hush,
我是在上升氣流中盤旋的鳥兒
I am the swift, uplifting rush Of quiet birds in circling flight.
是夜空閃爍的星星
I am the soft starlight at night.
不要站在我的墳前哭泣
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
我不在那裡 我並未死去
I am not there, I do not sleep.
原作者:Mary E. Frye(1932)
英文有兩個版本,這個才是原版http://www.cantusquercus.com/9611text.htm
加一個不知道誰改編出來個人覺得並沒有比較好也沒被流傳還有版權的作品
另外一個常見的版本:http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/poetry/mary-frye.html
還有這個不知道怎麼變出來,原作還變成佚名的翻譯版本
http://blog.webs-tv.net/momo2005iwish/article/47380
--
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc)
◆ From: 218.166.219.147