精華區beta Nintendo 關於我們 聯絡資訊
My Fantasy It was with me Together we grow, learn, and see It gives me strength when I am weak, It soothes my burden when I am in need of ease It makes me smile when I am down indeed No one else could believe there is such a thing Always remember the night I brought it home With my first paycheck earned from the work Also with the game about Donkey Kong Apart from the game I bought the drum That night I almost blew the neighbors to their top But it was still fun From now I treated it as my love When time goes by I tried hard to enrich my collection from other styles They are Mario Kart, Crazy Taxi, and Mario Sunshine I planned to trade the Zelda But did not success Now I am writing this poem to win another prize Luigi Ghost House is the purpose I am not the girl who can express herself elegantly and easily Instead, I wrote this short paper to tell the world, How wonderful my life is since I have NGC in my world. Even the Wii is coming out soon Still, NGC will be my favorite stuff Let’s thank NGC first, For the joy and happiness it has brought to us NGC is the fantasy that I ever have No men can give me such pleasure as it has Girls should try this experience, thus You might not need a guy to spend you time with!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.115.180.134
terryshyu:Nicely said..But I have to say, for mtself, NGC is 01/25 11:46
terryshyu:not a fantasy; it was a part of my life. It has been 01/25 11:47
terryshyu:and it will always be a part of my memory that I'll 01/25 11:48
terryshyu:never forget. :) 01/25 11:49
terryshyu:X的,做老師的也有Typo?? Mtself =>myself 01/25 11:49
AgentWu:You might not need a guy to spend you time with!! 01/25 11:54
AgentWu:最後一句話我感受到有股深深的怨念 :) 01/25 11:54