精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
我們不因詩歌有趣而寫詩唸詩 We don't read and write poetry because it's cute 我們寫詩唸詩因為我們是人類的一份子 We read and write poetry because we're members of the human race 而人類是充滿感情的 And the human race is filled with passion 醫學、法律、商業、機械工程 Medicine, law, business, engineering 這些是高尚職業,是生存所必需 These are noble pursuits and necessary for sustain life 但詩歌、美善、浪漫、愛情 But poetry, beauty, romance, love 這是我們之所以活著的原因 These are what we stay alive for 惠特曼曾說過 To quote from Whitman “可憐我的一生,問題不斷重複” “Oh me, oh life of the questions of pure recurring “無盡背信棄義的人” “Of endless trend of the faithless” “充塞著愚昧人城市” “Of cities filled with the foolish” “可憐我的一生又有什麼好處?” “What good have made these oh me oh life?” 答案是:你既已來到 Answer: that you are here 生命存在 That life exists and identity “那強而有力的戲劇繼續” “That the powerful play goes on,” “而你要獻出你的詩歌” “And you may contribute a verse” 你的詩歌是怎麼樣的? What would your verse be? --Mr. Keating上第一堂課時所說的話/ Dead Poet Society 春風化雨 這部電影已經看過很多遍了 可每次看到這段時還是會五內翻湧... 或許是因為自己很愛詩也很愛歌吧 嗯... 我們聽歌唱歌不只因為那些音樂"好聽"或滿足了我們感官上的需求 我們聽歌唱歌因為我們是人 而人是充滿各種各樣的感情需要抒發也需要被抒發的 "I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me yeah..." 想想如果總是只讓旋律歌詞流過耳邊 只是聽得爽 那我真不知道我和那些聽男孩女孩團的歌迷有什麼差別... 我需要對 我 有意義的~ 我需要能牽動 我 喜怒哀樂,每根心弦的~ 我需要能和 我 生命互相激盪詮釋的~ 找... 活著的每一刻都在找~ something worth living for some precious moments to die for 隨時可以死了 這種感覺真好... Patsy "Gallagher" -- One thought fills immensity. Always be ready to speak your mind, and a base man will avoid you. Every thing possible to be believ'd is an image of truth. --William Blake. The Marriage of Heaven and Hell -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 192.72.233.102