精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
第一個正確解答出以下這首詩到底用了幾條Oasis唱過的歌名和專輯名 我會和你聯絡把你選擇的獎品寄給你 有興趣的人請直接回答數目並在每首歌名下劃線 Cheers! A Supersonic Poem Some might say That no ones gonna live forever But take me away I will believe That we shall.... ...together. All around the world People will talk tonight Underneath the sky Until the morning light So let's all make believe We'll never fade away You're my angel child So please don't go away So where did it all go wrong I hope, I think, I know I'm here singing this sad song Staring in the sun I cast no shadow As we travel down this one way road And down the helter skelter Just stand by me and be here now But don't look back in anger When you hear that sunday morning call And we fade in-out Think it's getting better.....man So just go let it out When things seem half the world away Remember who feels love, Stay young, We'll remain alive Never slide away I could include fuckin' in the bushes But it doesn't rhyme with anything We're standing on the shoulders of giants And that I'm proud to sing We're never going nowhere We can be heroes in our own little way Sitting in our rockin' chair Needing each other in acquiesce Staying together round our way Whatever our masterplan will be I know that to hear your voice Brings morning glory to my ears And that together we know It's good to be free As I look up in the sky I now know why We make the perfect team Because we will be married with children Do you know what I mean So have faith in what you've got And it will carry us all So lets listen up and step out Because after all You're my wonderwall Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- 妳受的傷,已經連疼痛都沒有感覺 妳的心已經被磨得,像鑽石般閃亮發光 妳閃亮的心動搖著 如果有人把妳帶走 我大概會找不到妳吧... --唇膏.老師的旁白 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.46