精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《PatsyGallagh ("我已經五年沒訪客了")》之銘言: : 第一個正確解答出以下這首詩到底用了幾條Oasis唱過的歌名和專輯名 : 我會和你聯絡把你選擇的獎品寄給你 : 有興趣的人請直接回答數目並在每首歌名下劃線 : Cheers! : A Supersonic Poem ^^^^^^^^^^ : Some might say ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : That no ones gonna live forever ^^^^^^^^^^^^ : But take me away I will believe ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : That we shall.... : ...together. : All around the world ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : People will talk tonight ^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Underneath the sky ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Until the morning light : So let's all make believe ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : We'll never fade away ^^^^^^^^^ : You're my angel child ^^^^^^^^^^^ : So please don't go away ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : So where did it all go wrong ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : I hope, I think, I know ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : I'm here singing this sad song ^^^^^^^^ : Staring in the sun I cast no shadow ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : As we travel down this one way road ^^^^^^^^^^^^ : And down the helter skelter ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Just stand by me and be here now ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ : But don't look back in anger ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : When you hear that sunday morning call ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : And we fade in-out ^^^^^^^^^^^ : Think it's getting better.....man ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : So just go let it out ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : When things seem half the world away ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Remember who feels love, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Stay young, We'll remain alive ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^ : Never slide away ^^^^^^^^^^ : I could include fuckin' in the bushes ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : But it doesn't rhyme with anything : We're standing on the shoulders of giants ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : And that I'm proud to sing : We're never going nowhere ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : We can be heroes in our own little way ^^^^^^ : Sitting in our rockin' chair ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Needing each other in acquiesce ^^^^^^^^^ : Staying together round our way ^^^^^^^^^^^^^round are way??????? : Whatever our masterplan will be ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ : I know that to hear your voice : Brings morning glory to my ears ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : And that together we know : It's good to be free ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : As I look up in the sky ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : I now know why : We make the perfect team : Because we will be married with children ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : Do you know what I mean ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ : So have faith in what you've got : And it will carry us all ^^^^^^^^^^^^ : So lets listen up and step out ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ : Because after all : You're my wonderwall ^^^^^^^^^^ : Cheers! : Patsy "Gallagher" That's all??? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: dial051.tmc.edu.tw