精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
相關英文報導: OASIS HIT TOP SPOT IN CHARTS OASIS scored their first No1 for two years yesterday with The Hindu Times. The track from their upcoming Heathen Chemistry album beat off 'NSYNC and the DOVES to notch up their sixth chart topper. A music source said: "They like to be seen as the bad boys of rock but they will be delighted to be No1 again." The last time Oasis were in top spot was in February 2000 with Go Let It Out. THE SUN Oasis knock off Gareth Oasis have returned to the top of the charts wit their comeback single, Hindu Times. Oasis' first single in two years and their sixth No 1 record, has toppled Pop Idol Gareth Gates from the No 1 spot after four weeks at the top. 綠洲合唱團又以他們東山再起的單曲 thehindutimes 重回單曲排行榜冠軍寶座。 這張睽違兩年之後的第 6 張冠軍單曲擊退了蟬連四周的流行偶像 Gareth Gates。 Oasis' tune is taken from their forthcoming album, Heathen Chemistry, which this week was subject to investigation by the BPI after it was discovered that tracks had been leaked and consequently downloaded from the Internet. Oasis 這首第一主打是選自即將發行的專輯 Heathen Chemistry,由於這張專輯 在網路上發生了曲目外流下載的情事,所以也成為了近日 BPI 調查的重點之一。 Oasis guitarist and songwriter Noel Gallagher told Radio 1 on Sunday night that he wasn't concerned that people were downloading the songs online. 'I went to see The Coral the other night and a bloke came up to me and said he'd downloaded our songs online,' said Noel. 'I said, 'cool. Do you like it? And he said yeah and he said he would buy the album because downloading stuff is not like having a copy of the finished album in your hands.' 綠洲合唱團的吉他手兼創作主腦 Noel Gallagher 於上週末向 Radio 1 表示, 他並不在乎人們從網路上下載新歌。「我之前去看 The Coral 演唱會的時候 有個傢伙跑來告訴我他已經從網上下載我們的新歌,我於是回他“酷哦,你喜歡嗎?” 他說喜歡啊而且他會去買專輯,因為畢竟下載的東西和手上實實在在握有一張完整的 專輯是不同的。」 'I don't think you can stop people downloading stuff,' continued Noel. It's music man. I'm not saying it should be free but we're not going to go to the level that the Manic Street Preachers did and start going round to people's houses to see if they've downloaded the tunes. It creates interest. All I'd say to people is that if you downloaded the album and you like it, fantastic. But if you downloaded it and you didn't like it then don't play it to anybody else.' 「我不認為你可以阻止人們下載東西,」Noel 繼續說著「尤其是音樂,老兄, 我並不是說音樂應該免費,而是我不會做到像 Manic Street Preachers 那樣的地步 去挨家挨戶調查看人家是否有在下載你的音樂。況且網路音樂的確能夠令人產生興趣。 我想對人們說的就只有,如果你下載了整張專輯而且覺得還滿喜歡的話, 那真是太好了,但如果你下載了之後不喜歡的話,那就不要把它們放給其他人聽。」 WORLDPOP Cheers! fantastic, Noel;) Patsy "Gallagher" -- In your tranquil shadow, I try and follow I hear your distant shoe clicks, to the midnight beat I feel trapped in sorrow, in this imagery But that's how I am and why I need you so --PRECIOUS, The Jam -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.136.227.29