精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《armageddon (Dinosaur)》之銘言: : from nme.com : NOEL - "I'LL DO A SOLO ALBUM" Noel:我將發行個人專輯 : NOEL GALLAGHER has broken his silence about his shock departure from Noel Gallagher經歷星期二令人錯愕的落跑事件之後,首度打破沉默表示 : OASIS on Tuesday, saying his relationship with his brother LIAM is 他和弟弟Liam的關係已經無法挽回的破裂了 : irrevocably broken. : In an interview in today's Sun newspaper Noel said: "We don't勧have a 在今天太陽報的訪問中,Noel說道"我們並沒有在樂團的合作以外的關係. : relationship outside the band. We are not good at playing happy families." 而我們也不擅於在人前上演快樂大家庭的戲碼." : He denied that Oasis will split, saying he will record a solo album but 他否認Oasis會解散,只不過他勢必會錄製個人專輯, : "that doesn't necessarily mean you are leaving the band. I intend to do 但這並不意味他會離團.他會"兩邊兼顧". : both". : He attacked Liam喝claimed that he was born to be a star,旧saying: "He's 他同時也攻擊Liam老是宣稱自己是"天生的搖滾明星" : just a normal kid with a good voice singing in a good band. It旧 as simple "他(Liam)只不過是個有著好嗓音並且待在好樂團的普通青年,就是這麼簡單. : as that. He's a singer. Singers have massive egos." 他是個主唱,而主唱通常都有誇大的自尊和驕傲." : "All the things about stardom are just fucking bullshit. The more you 他以往所吹噓關於星途的種種都是狗屎, 你越是沉迷在其中, : believe it the more stupid and meaningless your actual life becomes." 你的生活就會變得越加愚蠢無意義." Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- I shall never forget that silence when I finished the last line. --passages from Noel's T-shirt -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw