精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下是這篇報導的相關原文: Oasis will be ``dead'' if Noel goes solo -- Liam LONDON, May 31 (Reuters) - British rock group Oasis will be finished if errant songwriter/guitarist Noel Gallagher releases a solo album, his brother Liam said in an interview published on Wednesday. ``When you do a solo album, how can you go back? If he does a solo album, then Oasis is dead,'' Liam, the group's singer, told Britain's top-selling Sun tabloid. Last week, Noel abruptly quit the group's latest world tour amid reports of a row with his brother, and expressed a desire to record on his own. A spokesman for Oasis said at the time that Noel would resume his position in the band for performances in Britain later this year. In the interview, Liam said the disagreement with his brother was not serious. ``I have disagreements with everyone, not just Noel,'' he said. ``We've had a couple of fights in our lifetime but that's about it. We're brothers.'' Liam walked out of the band's first American tour in 1996, 15 minutes before his flight left. He rejoined the band in Chicago days later but then pulled out of a live session for music channel MTV. In February, Noel was forced to release a statement denying that Oasis were poised to split up. The French leg of Oasis' current tour, in support of its fourth album, ``Standing on the Shoulder of Giants,'' was canceled after Noel's departure. It was set to resume Tuesday night in Milan with replacement guitarist Matt Deighton. Reuters/Variety Cheers! Pasty "Gallagher" -- I was dreading patting Meg on the back as she throws up in the sink. That'd be a bit of a role reversal. I've had morning sickness since she's known me. --Noel Gallagher on Meg's pregnancy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw