精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
另一篇很長的報導 除了之前幾篇所說的之外 Liam在沒有Noel的舞台上似乎更放的開更幽默了^-^~ 他首先在開場時大叫,"Hello, no one's dead yet - be cool, let's have it." ("哈囉,還沒死人哩--所以大伙酷點吧,咱們開始囉.") 接著在觀眾大喊"Liam, Liam!"時反駁道: "Oasis are a band - we're not one person. If you're going to say anything, say Oasis. Be patient with us - we know how to slip up. You're going to have to help us with this." "Oasis是一個整體的樂團--而不是一個人的團. 所以如果你們真要大叫,就喊'Oasis'吧. 請大伙對我們有耐心點--我們知道如何度過這次的難關的.你們必須要和我們一起撐 下去!" Liam還在這場米蘭的演唱會上特別唱了"Acquiesce"獻給Noel 只不過原先屬於Noel的部份 Liam並沒有接著唱 只是把麥克風向著台下歌迷,要他們幫Noel唱... 而在唱到Gas Panic時他竟介紹: "This one's called Don't Look Back in Anger - only joking!" ("接下來這首叫'Don't Look Back In Anger'--開玩笑啦!") 大大地幽了哥哥主唱最受歡迎的歌曲一默;) Cheers! INTERVIEW: Liam breaks his silence about rift with brother ..........省略一大段... Liam made no secret of his brother's no-show. As he stepped on stage at Milan's FILA Forum, he told 10,000 screaming Italians: "Hello, no one's dead yet - be cool, let's have it." And when the crowd chanted: "Liam, Liam", he said: "Oasis are a band - we're not one person. If you're going to say anything, say Oasis. Be patient with us - we know how to slip up. You're going to have to help us with this." Guitarist Gem Archer took Noel's spot and relished the opportunity to out-shine his boss with outrageous guitar solos on Supersonic and the opener, Go Let It Out - with Liam applauding his efforts throughout. Let's just hope Noel doesn't get hold of the tape. Significantly, the band decided to play Noel's brotherly anthem Acquiesce and told the audience: "This one's for Our Kid." Noel's backing vocals were strangely absent and his brother held a microphone provocatively towards the crowd and urged them to sing his parts. As he introduced new song Gas Panic, Liam told the crowd: "This one's called Don't Look Back in Anger - only joking!" - a reference to his brother's Number One vocal performance. Stand-in guitarist Matt Deighton did an admirable job and, to be fair, most Italians didn't even notice Noel wasn't there. But it didn't quite feel like the old days - Gem almost looked like he was being unfaithful to Noel. A rousing gig, but come back Noel, it's not quite the same without you. Here's what they played: Go Let It Out, Who Feels Love, Supersonic, Shakermaker, Acquiesce, Gas Panic, Roll With It, Stand By Me, Wonderwall, Cigarettes And Alcohol, Live Forever, Champagne Supernova, Rock 'n Roll Star. - a reference to his brother's Number One vocal performance. -- I was dreading patting Meg on the back as she throws up in the sink. That'd be a bit of a role reversal. I've had morning sickness since she's known me. --Noel Gallagher on Meg's pregnancy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw