精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
哈哈哈哈哈哈~快把我給笑死了哩^-^~ 你知道嗎? Liam和Noel這對歡喜冤家(ㄟ...形容失當啦;)雖然素來諸多爭執 但卻有個相同的癖好--"迷戀"鞋子 受害者之一的新吉他手Gem Archer就曾在訪問中提到: "當我走進錄音室為Oasis試音時,第一次看到我的Liam竟然連正眼也不瞧我一眼 反而直直地盯著我的鞋子...我是說真的哦!" "他們倆(Liam & Noel)真的對"好鞋子"很著迷哩..." "Liam甚至想和我討那雙鞋子(the brown suede Airwalk kicks)... 幸好我的尺寸比較大,不過他還是向我借來試穿過過乾癮..." Pasty "Gallagher" Oasis Kicks Off Tour In Really Nice Shoes April 6, 2000, 9:30 am PT If you think for a minute that Oasis' two newest members -- Gem Archer and Andy Bell -- were chosen solely on musical talent, you're mistaken. Their shoes are just as important. "The first thing Liam [Gallagher] did was look at me hair and look at me shoes when I walked in ... seriously," recalls new guitarist Archer. "I had one pair of shoes for about two years before I joined this band and now I've got so many, it's ridiculous. [Noel and Liam] are obsessed ... absolutely obsessed. It's also been said there will be no flip-flops and no shorts."Shoe-talk aside, Oasis embarked on a major U.S. tour in support of their latest effort, Standing on the Shoulder of Giants on Wednesday (April 5) in Seattle. For the Gallaghers, U.S tours are old-hat. For Archer, it's a first ... let alone in one of the biggest bands of the last 10 years. Still, Archer is not quite as nervous as he was before the new lineup's debut in Philadelphia in December (allstar, Dec. 6, 1999). "I don't even remember the gig," says Archer. "Even today, I'm not nervous. It's just with the first one, no one knew how it was going to be anyway. It will always be forgotten." Archer, who joined Oasis in October (allstar, Oct. 22, 1999) after the departure of Paul "Bonehead" Arthurs (allstar, Aug. 9, 1999), is fairly grounded despite having stumbled into the gig of a lifetime -- and it's even better than he anticipated. "I knew it was going to be good, but it's better," he says. "Like Liam says, it's a zone. There is a zone this band is in." As for the future, Archer is anxious to get back in the studio, where he and new bassist Bell can put their musical stamps on the band. According to Archer, he may get his wish sooner rather than later. "Everything is happening really fast," he says. "We're gonna be at the end of the tour before we know it. We're doing new stuff all the time. We'd love to get in [the studio] straight after the tour. I think that would be brilliant if that would be the case because that's when the band is going to be red hot." Meanwhile, Oasis filmed a video for its third U.K. single, "Sunday Morning Call," in Vancouver earlier in the week and the video for their second U.S. single, "Where Did It All Go Wrong," in London a few days earlier. And nowadays, Archer will do his best to wear the right shoes -a?" and keep said shoes away from the Gallagher brothers. "Liam tried to have these off me," says Archer, referring to the brown suede Airwalk kicks he was currently wearing. "They were too big for him. But he did try them on, put it that way." Check out allstar's review of the first night of Oasis' North American tour on Thursday (April 6). -- Kevin Raub -- I was dreading patting Meg on the back as she throws up in the sink. That'd be a bit of a role reversal. I've had morning sickness since she's known me. --Noel Gallagher on Meg's pregnancy -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw