精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
上星期六在Greater Manchester Bolton的Reebok Stadium Oasis呈現了他們不僅是回歸團員 同時也是回歸西北方家鄉的第一場千禧演唱會 Oasis back on UK stage Warm welcome The crowd welcomed the pair back, with anthems such as Stand By Me and Don't Look Back In Anger bringing the Reebok Stadium to its feet. 群眾隨著"Stand By Me", "Don't look Back In Anger"等國歌級的歌曲,發出最熱烈 的叫囂來歡迎,擁抱這對兄弟的回歸. Wonderwall was "for the ladies", announced Liam wearing a hooded top. His brother harmonised on the song inspired by his wife Meg. "Wonderwall"則被身著套頭大衣的Liam宣佈為"獻給小姐們的",哥哥Noel一如往常地 尾隨合音這首寫給他老婆Meg的歌. Classics such as Cigarettes And Alcohol and Live Forever also proved popular with the crowd. 經典名曲像"Cigarettes & Alcohol"和"Live Forever"也再度證明了它們受歡迎的 程度. After a short break Noel returned to perform a Neil Young cover before being joined by his brother for Champagne Supernova - the stage bathed in yellow lights as darkness descended on Bolton. 在短暫的休息後Noel回到台上,帶來Neil Young的翻唱曲,接著Liam則用Champange Supernova和大伙乾杯--整個舞台沉浸在昏黃的燈光下,而此時的Bolton已經夜幕低垂了. The encore was, rather appropriately, Rock 'N' Roll Star with Liam throwing his trademark tambourine high into the crowd. 再合適不過的安可曲"Rock N' Roll Star"則在Liam將招牌鈴鼓丟向群眾,劃過天際 的那一刻,為整場演唱會寫下了休止符. Fan Tom Allan, 22, from Blackburn, Lancashire, said: "They were as good as they've ever been. They are still the best group in Britain." 一位22歲的歌迷Tom Allan說道,"他們就和以前一樣棒,仍然是全英最棒的樂團." Jane Cresswell, 27, of Warrington, Cheshire, said: "Anyone who says they are finished should have been here today, Oasis were fantastic." 另一個27歲的女歌迷Jane Cresswell也表示,"任何一個覺得他們玩完了的人真 應該來看看這場演唱會,Oasis實在太棒了!" BBC Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- "When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong." --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.51