精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
預計年底發行... Creation to release 'Best Of' double CD collection tracklisting: CD1 'Upside Down' - The Jesus & Mary Chain 'Baby House' - The Pastels 'Shine On' - The House Of Love 'You Made Me Realise' - My Bloody Valentine 'Slowdive' - Slowdive 'Duel' - Swervedriver 'Loaded' - Primal Scream 'Lazarus' - The Boo Radleys 'Don't Slip Up' - Meat Whiplash 'Drive Me Blind' - Ride 'All The People I Like Are Those That Are Dead' - Felt 'Up The Hill And Down The Slope' - The Loft 'Cut Me Deep' - Jasmine Minks 'Flying' - The Telescopes 'Almost Prayed' - Weather Prophets CD2 'Soon' - My Bloody Valentine 'Cracking Up' - The Jesus & Mary Chain 'Give Me Some Love' - Love Corporation 'Drive Me Down' - Velvet Crush 'Sunshine Smile' - Adorable 'Rocks' - Primal Scream 'Mellow Doubt' - Teenage Fanclub 'The Man Don't Give A Fuck' - Super Furry Animals 'Serous Drugs' - BMX Bandits 'Stay' - Bernard Butler 'Step Into My World' - Hurricane #1 'The Mill Hill Self-Hate Club' - Edward Ball 'Sometimes' - My Bloody Valentine 'Wonderwall' - Oasis CREATION FOR THE NATION A Creation Records best of is set to be released this year, featuring the likes of Oasis, Primal Scream, The Jesus And Mary Chain and Super Furry Animals. Perhaps the most exciting prospect on the album though is a track recorded by dotmusic Editor Andy Strickland, when as a fresh-faced guitarist, his band The Loft signed to Alan McGee's seminal label. The Loft's 1985 hit 'Up The Hill And Down The Slope' is included alongside the likes of Creation breakthrough track 'Upside Down' by The Jesus and Mary Chain. dotmusic head honcho Strickland said today: "Having been a part of one of the early Creation successes with The Loft, it's amazing to see how the label went on to become the top real Indie label in the world. 'You can imagine how exciting it is to be on the definitive Creation album with the likes of Oasis, MBV and the Primals and I just hope that the label's accounts department has still got my home address,' he mused. 'This time next year I could be a millionaire. Seriously though, I think Alan McGee should ring around and put on one last Creation night featuring the bands on the album. That would be f****** brilliant wouldn't it? Even I'd pay to see that!" Other highlights include 'Lazarus' by the Boo Radleys, My Bloody Valentine's 'You Made Me Realise', Super Furry Animals' 'The Man Don't Give A F***' and 'Wonderwall' by Oasis. Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- 很多人覺得他的嘴刻薄,不厚道,積不了福,我倒很喜他這一點, 大概因為他做的事我也想做--卻不好意思做. 天下再沒有比鄉愿更討厭的人,因此我連杜公的缺點都喜歡. --而且,正因為他對人對物的挑剔,使人覺得受他賞識 真是一件好的不得了的事... --張曉風. [半局]. 你還沒有愛過 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.20.140.172