精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
這篇前幾天的報導 主要是描述在Leeds音樂祭之後的那個夜晚 Liam如何和Noel以及其他團員 非常"和樂"地在下褟飯店有說有笑 共渡了一個把兄弟嫌隙拋諸腦後的夜晚...^-^~ 另外前Stone Roses的吉它手John Squire 也因著今次的際會 和老團友貝斯手Gary 'Mani' Mounfield重逢敘舊(他現在跟著Primal Scream巡迴) (據說當初就是他們倆的不合導致...呵~事過境遷了吧) 當然John, Liam, Primal Scream的主唱Bobby GIllespie 以及 Stereophonics 的主唱Kelly Jones也趁機聚了一聚 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" BROTHERLY LOVE The brothers together onstage in Leeds yesterday evening JOHN SQUIRE, PRIMAL SCREAM, ELASTICA, MOGWAI, THE BLUETONES and STEREOPHONICS all turned out to celebrate the end of OASIS' world tour last night in LEEDS. All five members of Oasis were present at the bash at the Marriott Hotel in Leeds city centre last night (August 28), which marked the end of the band's troubled global jaunt at the end of the Carling Premier Weekend Festival in Leeds. Liam and Noel Gallagher looked to have put their differences behind ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ them, chatting and joking with each other and the other members of ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the band throughout the night. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ There was a reunion too for former Stone Roses guitarist John Squire and bassist Gary 'Mani' Mounfield, now playing with Primal Scream, the pair speaking together amiably and appearing to have patched up the differences which caused Squire to walk out on the band in 1996. Now heavily bearded, Squire spent the evening engaged in deep conversation with Liam, Primals vocalist Bobby GIllespie and Stereophonics vocalist Kelly Jones. Jones told nme.com that the band's new album is coming along "very well". Also at the party were the seemingly ever-present Justine Frischmann and Mew from Elastica, accompanied by Mogwai's Stuart Braithwaite. All three appeared to have been partying together since the Saturday of the Reading festival. NME -- "When everybody agrees with me, I think I must be wrong." --Oscar Wilde -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.20.140.174