精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
之前提過的那場向John Lennon致敬的電視節目 已經在倫敦的Air Studio 如火如荼地展開錄製的工作 Noel除了和Gem, Johnny Marr一起合作"Tommorrow Never Knows"之外 還和Stereophonics聯手翻唱了同樣選自於Revolver專輯的"I'M ONLY SLEEPING" 此外Paul Weller貢獻了一曲"Instant Karma" 至於"我們的小孩"Liam 則也在這些首歌錄影的時候全程在場 只不過不確定他是否有參與任何一首歌 電視台的發言人表示, "蓋勒格兩兄弟都在場而他們似乎相處得很愉快, 並不如媒體之前炒作得那樣決裂僵硬..." Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" NOEL AND STEREOPHONICS '...SLEEPING' TOGETHER NOEL GALLAGHER has teamed up with STEREOPHONICS to record a version of THE BEATLES' classic 'I'M ONLY SLEEPING' for a JOHN LENNON tribute show scheduled to be shown on CHANNEL 4 later this year. During the sessions at London's Air Studio on Saturday (September 9) Gallagher also recorded a version of 'Tomorrow Never Knows' with Oasis guitarist Gem Archer, Johnny Marr, formerly of The Smiths, and Cornershop members. Paul Weller has recorded a version of 'Instant Karma' for the show. Both 'I'm Only Sleeping' and 'Tomorrow Never Knows' originally featured on the Beatles' album 'Revolver', and have the late John Lennon on vocals. Liam Gallagher was also present throughout the filming of the songs but it's not known whether he contributed to any of the music. A spokesman for Channel 4 told nme.com: "The two brothers were there and they both seemed to be getting on very well, despite all the stuff that's going on in the press at the moment." NME.com -- 不對任何人好,也不想討好任何人 不信任對誰都好的人 因為這種人容易見異思遷 人們常說,"搞不懂妳在想什麼" 其實妳好懂極了... --唇膏.老師的旁白 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.52