精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
昨天在英國Channel 4的一個名為"Top Ten: Guitar Heros" 的節目 暢談對他影響深遠的吉他手 NOEL ON HIS GUITAR HEROS 26 Mar - Noel appeared on the UK's Channel 4 TV show: "Top Ten: Guitar Heros" speaking about his particular guitar heros. Noel started by reponding in his own unique way to comments that the guitar had a lot of symbolism and was a very special instrument: "No, no, no, I'm not having that. There's a fucking plank of wood with six strings on. The guitar is a tool that I use when I work, it's as simple as that. To other people it's like this fucking 'Whoa! It's my axe man' " ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 談到吉他這項樂器的"象徵"意義和對自己的重要性 是 Noel 的"斧頭"哦;) He then went on to talk about the lead guitarist from the 1980's Manchester band, The Smiths, Johnny Marr. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^Noel覺得Marr真個很有自己風格特色的吉他手 "I mean, they were the bollow between '83 and '87 and there was not a band on the fucking planet that would touch them and I still wish they were together now really. I think it was 'What Difference Does It Make' had the biggest effect, cos that's when he had his polo neck on and his red Gibson 355 and it was like, that's the look" Talking about Johnnys unique style of playing Noel said: "..cos he was doing stuff that I still can't do. You know, created a style of his own.... jammy bastard" 哈哈哈哈哈^-^~ Noel also had a quick comment about the guitarist from 1960's band, The Who, ^^^^^^^^^ who wrote the original version of the song 'My Generation' which Oasis did a cover version of last year: "Pete Townsend is probably the best all round guitar player/song writer that there is" Finally Noel had his normal joking sarcastic comment to give, talking about female guitarists calling them "shit" and then joking:諷刺開女子團的玩笑-_-~ "You can't play guitar if you've got long fucking nails can you. they're good at polishing guitars, I have to say, but em... as for playing them...noooo" Mad Ferret Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- Different versions of many men Come before you came All their questions were similar The answer's just the same --Oasis. Going Nowhere -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 203.73.117.129