精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《petshopboy (寵物店男孩命!)》之銘言: : 昨天News of the world"獨家?"報導,據友人透露,Noel已經於日前與交往 : 兩年的女友Sara MacDonald分手,原因沒有明講,不過這家小報的正確性蠻高 : 的,所以就靜觀其變吧.....由於She is love就是為Sara寫的,那這首歌是否 : 會如同Wonderwall一般被打入冷宮呢? 嗯我也是今天才在 Noelrock, Mad Ferret 相繼看到這個消息 Wonderwall over for Noel and his love OASIS star Noel Gallagher has split from girlfriend Sara MacDonald. Close pals of Noel, whose hits include Wonderwall and Commonwealth Games anthem Stop Crying Your Heart Out, say the couple have had several huge bust-ups in recent weeks. But after a particularly bad row last weekend, they decided to end their two-year relationship. Noel, 35, who cheated death this week in a car crash while on tour in the US, fell in love with stunning blonde Sara, 31, when he met her in Ibiza. She was working as a PR girl for several top clubs. One pal said last night: "It's very sad. They've had their ups and downs but lately things have got much worse. "They desperately tried to talk things through but last weekend things came to a head and they thought it was best to part. There's no one else involved." At the family's Edinburgh home, Sara's dad Rod, 69, an ex-teacher, said she was in London but refused to comment on the split. Noel and Sara moved into a £1million central London mews cottage a year ago. Pals say she was a tower of strength for him through his bitter divorce from Meg Mathews, and helped calm his wild ways. In a recent interview Sara said that when Noel wrote She Is Love for her—and put the song on new Oasis LP Heathen Chemistry—it was "the most romantic thing anyone's done for me". Noel in turn said: "I don't give a flying f*** if people think it's a soppy song. There's a skip button on your CD player if you don't like it." But as he now refuses to play the classic Wonderwall because he wrote it for Meg, pals already fear She Is Love is about to suffer a similar fate. NEWS OF THE WORLD 唉原本還以為會穩定下來的說...Sara 看起來那麼開朗... 沒想到還是有“無法化解的岐異” 看來說不定新單曲會從雙A面變回單面咧 (也好多一首新 b-side:p) Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- It’s no surprise to me that yer classless, clever and free … --Born on a Different Cloud, Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.205.51