精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Oasis back in the studio with producers Death In Vegas 2003/11/11 - 20:37 OASIS are to go into the studio in early 2004 to record with DEATH IN VEGAS stars TIM HOLMES and RICHARD FEARLESS as producers. The possibility of a new album from the Gallagher brothers, the follow-up to Heathen Chemistry now looks more likely for 2004 following the revelation that the group recently met with the Death In Vegas pair. The band have known Death In Vegas for some time, and Liam Gallagher recently sang guest vocals on their album 穏Scorpio Rising A spokesperson for the band told NME.COM: "Oasis recently met up with Tim Holmes and Richard Fearless, the production team behind Death In Vegas. They decided to go into the studio early next year to work on some new Oasis tracks together". Earlier in the year Noel Gallagher told NME that he had up to 13 new songs written for the record. "I've got about five songs done, Liam's got about six, and Gem's got a couple," Noel said. Although the band have been 'officially' taking a year off, an impromptu set from Noel and Gem at The Bandits' Bandwagon club night in Liverpool (May 3) featured newie 'Stop The Clocks' and gave fans a glimpse into what the new album might sound like. Other working titles for tracks are rumoured to be 'They Ain't Got Nothing On Me', 'They Ain't `Got Nothing On You', 'Longer', 'Singin' Your Life', 'You Wanna Feel My Shame', 'Say It', 'Revolution Man' and 'The Good Rebel'. Quelle: nme.com 應該不會搞成電音舞曲吧 呵呵:P -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.49.217
PatsyGallagh:呵我覺得頭子總是蠢蠢欲動這麼做耶:D 推 218.175.36.199 11/12
PatsyGallagh:孩子王應該也是和DIV合作愉快才答應吧:P 推 218.175.36.199 11/12
PatsyGallagh:無論如何開始興奮起來了^0^~ 推 218.175.36.199 11/12
mobyshin:希望能回到從前原始野味的綠洲呀 推218.162.173.231 11/13