精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
看來Our Kid真的很在意禿頭這件事 他竟發出如果他開始禿髮就要離開Oasis的驚人之語 哈哈~真的禿頭就剃光囉! 我個人是抱持滿"樂觀"的態度的啦 說不定Noel 會先禿;) Patsy "Gallagher" LIAM'S HAIR RAISER OASIS singer LIAM GALLAGHER is so vain he'll quit the band if he starts thinning on top. Liam's father is completely bald and, since both his brothers NOEL or PAUL have full heads of hair, the LIVE FOREVER singer fears he is the one cursed with the baldness gene. In fact, Liam is so conscious of his hair, he'd leave the ROLL WITH IT rockers if his locks receded. He admits, "If I lost my hair that would be it - no more Oasis." But having a luscious locks nudged brother Noel Gallagher ahead of baldie BONEHEAD to steal the lead guitarist slot. Noel, a self-confessed "lousy" guitarist says, "I never wanted to play lead guitar - but have you ever seen a good bald lead guitar player?" But Noel has high hopes of escaping his guitarist duties with the arrival of new members GEM ARCHER and ANDY BELL. He adds, "Hopefully the plan is to get both of them playing guitar and I'll play bass. "It's easy because it's only four strings." PEPSI CHART SHOW -- 我是派西蓋勒格 暱稱是班森與哈吉斯 Patsy-Liam的演員老婆 Gallagher-Liam和Noel的姓 Benson & Hedges-Noel最愛的香煙牌以及他們家兩隻貓的名字 Cheers! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: c80.h210244177.is.net.tw