精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Noel, too, is "chilled" with life in general. He and Meg, a marriage which foundered on the lifestyle chasm which arrived after Noel sacked the drugs and moved to the countryside, have an arrangement where he sees Anais "on a Thursday or a Friday" and Anais, normally, "draws all over me face". The reason Oasis exist now is because Noel's marriage doesn't. "I'll tell you what it is," says Noel, "two years ago, maybe the band wasn't that important, but the reason the band's stayed together is cos it has to, because basically I've got fuck all else. To be going on with. In my life. Apart from the group. And me little daughter and me girlfriend and that pretty much rounds it all off for me. (Chortles ruefully) Haven't got anything else to look forward to…." 呵 Noel 發表了一個很詭異的哲學哩;) 現在的他頗有“冷眼看世界,熱屁股貼樂團”的心境,結束了和 Meg 由於彼此生活方式 改變而導致離異的婚姻,頭子目前每個禮拜四或五會去看女兒 Anais,呵他打趣的說道, “通常去都會被她的口水ㄍㄡ得滿面哩。”而諷刺的是,Oasis 現在之所以還存在的原因 或許是 Noel 的婚姻已不在。他解釋說兩年前「樂團」對他個人來說並不是那麼重要, 因為在他的生命裡還有老婆,家庭等等令他牽絆在乎的東西, 而現在他的“旁騖”只有女兒和女友而已﹝苦笑了起來﹞,還沒有任何其他要期盼的... Oasis' fifth LP arrives at the beginning of next year. Recorded in their own studio, and self-produced, it's the first one fully written by the new Oasis, featuring songs written by Liam, Gem Archer and Andy Bell. It's the first time Noel's had people "to give me a lift, musically. Bonehead and Guigs, God bless 'em, were not musically talented in any way; he (Liam) was always drunk and Alan's, y'know, the drummer". This album, says Noel, is their "second best album; better than what we've done since then end of 'Definitely Maybe'". 呼終於談到新專輯了,明年初將要發行。 這張在自己錄音室,由自家團員製作的東西,是“新綠洲”第一次的完全的團隊合作。 包括有 Liam,Gem 和 Andy 所寫的歌。這也是頭子 Noel 首度在音樂創作上“求助他人” 呵 Noel 還挖苦以前的 Bonehead 和 Guigs,實在沒什麼創作才能,而 Liam 又成天喝酒 Alan 也只是鼓手啊,所以這次陣容堅強的第 5 張可以說是自 Definitely Maybe 以降 Oasis 第二棒的專輯哦。 Q: What's the vibe? 這次的“震顫”在哪? Noel: "Fuckin' loud!" 他媽的大聲! Liam: "It's punk rock. And moody. And well done, proper - none of that weird fooking Radiohead bollocks, none of that indie fooking rubbish. It's the Pistols and the Beatles, man - it's us." 龐克搖滾,而且很情緒化的。好好做出來的,很正──沒有任何像電台頭 最近他媽的的怪廢話,也沒有什麼他媽的獨立的搞怪垃圾。 是性手槍,是披頭的,老兄──是我們的。 Songs so far 目前確定的曲目: 'The Hindu Times' (a real newspaper, Noel saw the name on a t-shirt "and it stuck"), 'Hung In A Bad Place' (Gem-written, "bit of a Tarzan number; it's monkey-swing as Liam calls it"), 'Force Of Nature' (Noel: "Lieutenant Pigeon's 'Mouldy Old Dough' but it sounds like the Pistols; it's fucking mental") and 'Just Getting Older' (Liam: "Beautiful, bit Pink Floydy"). "The lyrics are quite funny," brims Noel. "The words go, 'It's nine o'clock/ I'm getting tired/I'm sick of all my records and the clothes I bought today/ Am I cracking up or am I just getting older?/I'm staying in/I can't be bothered/Making coversation with friends that I don't know/Am I cracking up or just getting older?/And I bet that this is how life turns out when you're finally grown/And if this is gonna be my life, I'm gonna sit around all day…. and fuckin moan'. Hehehehe!" Liam: "Top one!" 之前有 po 過詳細的曲目概要,這邊就不多做解釋了。 不過最後那首 'Just Getting Older' 其實在我那張 SOTSOG demos 的靴腿就有了 不知道 Noel 會把專輯版改成什麼樣子? Q: Then there's the three Liam-written songs. 然後也收了 3 首 Liam 寫的歌哦? Liam: "'Song Bird', it's up an' it's roarin'. 'Better Man', that's pretty odd, and 'Born On A Different Cloud', which is fooking rockin'." (就這三首囉,而且'Born On A Different Cloud'是獻給小 Lennon 的咧^^) Q: That's pretty poetic. 那聽起來滿詩意的呢。 Liam: "Yeah. It is, innit? For a thick cunt. 是啊,的確,不是嗎?為了一個小胖子而寫的(夭壽哦這樣說自己小孩^-^~)。 Q: You always were a poet, Liam. 你一向是個“詩人”哦,Liam。 Liam: "Yeah, I know." 嗯,我了。 To be continued 待續... Patsy "Gallagher" -- Thou shall give two fingered salutes to wankers! 你們應當不吝對混球們比 V 手勢。 (Pats 最常對路上的汽車駕駛人比:p) --NoelRock. 10 Commandments of Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.241.138