精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Q: Why d'you think Robbie's continuing to unravel his intestines all over the universe with this book of his? Noel: "I'll tell you the thing about that poor little kid. Any disease going round? I've had that. 'Cancer? I've had that. Oh, that bombing in New York? I was in that. What, fucking Alzheimer's? Er, have I had that?'" Liam: "I can't get me head round these kids, man. On the fooking wagon?" Noel: "In yer 20's?" Liam: "Fook off! Have a break but never say never, man. Get a fooking lager down yer neck!" 以上這段記者問到對於 Fatty 在書裡自爆病史的觀感, 呵 Noel 故意舉一堆病來諷刺他哩,不過他兩兄弟後頭的對話我不太了就是了 Q: Robbie wants to have sex with you. 羅比他想要和你上床呢。 Liam: "A lot of people want to have sex with me. And he's at the fooking back of the list. Fooking charity boxing matches, you fooking goon, but that's all over, thank fook. I don't give a shit no more; I couldn't give a shit about no-one, I'm on cloud nine." 很多人都想要和我上床,他可要排到他媽的很後面囉。幹他什麼慈善拳擊賽, 你他媽的瘋了哦?但幹謝啦,現在一切都過去了。我不想再鳥他了, 我也不能再鳥他了,我現在可是在雲端之上幸福的很呢。 (註: Cloud Nine 出自一現代英國同名劇作,講述跨越維多利亞大英殖民時代 到現代的一個家庭內,每個人所發生的關於地位,性別,性愛錯置和解放的轉變 由於劇中貫穿每一幕的主題歌就是這首講述追求幸福的 Cloud Nine,所以以後 Cloud Nine 變成一個表達你到達真正幸福的境界, 我大二英戲劇剛好有讀到這本劇本,非常勁爆,各種你想得到的性關係都在裡頭) Q: Born on a different cloud? 呵你正好寫了一首“生於不同的雲端上”的歌呢。 Liam: "Born on a different cloud, man, and I ain't coming down." (這句話不用翻了吧;) 唉呦真是浪漫幸福死了,不想下來哦^-^~) Q: What does it look like this cloud? 那你的這朵雲看起來怎麼樣啊? Liam: "Nice" Q: What can you see when you're on it? 那你在上頭又看得到些什麼呢? Liam: "Me." (^-^~ 果然) Q: So it's a cloud with loads of mirrors round it? 所以這是個有很多很多鏡子的雲囉? Liam: "That's it. That's it, man. That's the fooking fella." (幹嘛啊還兩個一起想像 Liam 的幸福之所啊,真可愛;) These past couple of years, Liam'n'Noel have watched the demise of jubilant rock'n'roll, the curse of the corporate flatline, the dominance of US nu-metal goth-rock gonks and the continuation of the Celebrity Tot's Pop jamboree. 過去這幾年來,Liam 和 Noel 眼看著興高采烈慶祝搖滾樂的精神漸漸死去, XXXX(查不到 flatline 是啥義)的詛咒、美國 nu-metal和 goth-rock gonks 的統治, 還有別忘了流行樂那些持續不斷出名的童子軍。 Liam has his own category for the reinvention of rock'n'roll as some pleasant blokes with a guitar blubbing on a stool. "Christian Rock," he declares. "That lot on acoustic guitars. And they're all dead nice. They're all just fooking scaredy-cats, scared of saying anything that's remotely fooking interesting. It's embarrassing. English music today is fooking embarrassing." Liam 上面這段是在諷刺現在所謂的“創新的搖滾樂”就是一些溫和的人拿把吉他坐在 椅子上哭訴著不知道什麼東西。謂之「基督徒搖滾」。其實 Liam 是在抱怨 那些人是很好啦,好死囉,不過說穿了會不會是畏首畏尾的膽小鬼,不敢說些唱些做些 比較有意思的東西,他還喃喃道現今的英文音樂真令人汗顏啊。 Noel: "No-one writes about getting high anymore. They're writing about their grandparents." 頭子也接著附和說他覺得怎麼現在都沒人寫些 get high 的東西啦, 都淨寫些溫馨溫和的東西呢? Liam: "There's too many polite people making fooking music these days. Too many clever people making fooking music these days. And if they weren't in a band they'd have a great fooking job anyway, y'knowhatimean? It's different for people like us; it's the band or nothing, it's life or death cos I can't do anything else. An' these bands like The Strokes from America, The Strokes have got a vibe, yeah, but you just look at 'em and think, 'Posh kid. Trying to look scruffy'. Whereas us? I'm a thick cunt who makes music, basically, and I'm fooking proud of myself; I love it and that's it. I don't wanna be a fooking posh cunt cos there's no room for it, fook 'em." 現在有太多“禮貌”的人在做他媽的音樂,還有太多“聰明”的人也是一樣。 而且想想就算他們不搞樂團,還是可以找得到他媽很不錯的工作不是嗎?了嗎? 對我們這種人而言可就完全不一樣,不是樂團,就是什麼都沒有, 已經像是生死攸關的事了,因為說實在話我其他什麼也不會。 看到從美國來的樂團像 The Strokes 沒有?他們的確是有那種“震顫”, 不過你看著他們不禁會想,“真像富家高貴子弟耶,卻試著想裝邋遢。” 但是我們呢?我可是貨真價實做音樂的不羈混蛋咧,而且我真的很以自己為榮, 我熱愛自己和音樂,就是這樣。我才不想裝他媽的高貴因為我是不容許自己 這麼做的,幹。” Q: Then there's pantomime rock. 那關於這次“五角大廈的搖滾”呢? Liam: "They're all slitting their wrists and wearing stupid masks as if it's Hallowe'en every day of the fooking year." 他們怎麼都別著腕帶,戴著笨拙的面具,就像他媽的今年每天都是萬聖節一樣啊? Noel (now pacing around the floor): "You see Limp Bizkit and Slipknot and Cradle Of Filth and Marilyn Manson and it's all very theatrical and you just think, 'Wonder what it's like in rehearsals on a Friday and they all turn up in jeans and trainers?' (High-pitched American geek voice) 'Hey, so uh, Mar-i-lyn? What am I doing at this point? (Deep American geek voice) 'Well, I'm gonna pretend to decapitate you, man! But you have to understand, man, that you're gonna be wearing stilts!' Eminem? Walking onstage at Reading with his bag of fucking Anadins and a bottle of Bacardi which is actually a bottle of water! I was stood on the side of the stage thinkin', 'You lot don't half deserve each other'. People set their standards too low in their fucking icons these days." ﹝Noel 開始在房裡走來走去﹞(有點岔開話題一樣) 你看看Limp Bizkit, Slipknot, Cradle Of Filth 和 Marilyn Manson, 他們所做的真的都非常“戲劇/舞台化”,然後你會想“真好奇當週末私下排練的時候 他們全部穿牛仔褲和球鞋的時候會是什麼樣耶?”﹝Noel 開始裝美國高音怪腔﹞ “嘿,嗯,瑪─利─連?我現在在這幹嘛啊?”﹝轉換成深沉的美國怪腔﹞ “嗯,我要假裝砍你頭啊,老兄!但是你必須了解, 你要先穿上像日本辣妹的高假鞋才行哦!”(Marilyn 是不是愛穿這種鞋啊;) 至於阿姆?在 Reeding 音樂祭台上帶著一包他媽的 Anadins 和一瓶其實裡頭裝水的 Bacardi!我站在台子旁邊的時候就在想,“你根本不配那些菸酒!”(我不確定 Anadin 是什麼)我覺得人們對現今於心目中他媽的崇拜對象的標準未免也太低了吧。 To be continued 待續... Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- Thou shalt not play Oasis quietly EVER! 你們應當絕不安靜小聲的播放 Oasis 的歌! (因此造就我現在有點重聽的耳朵:p) --NoelRock. 10 Commandments of Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 140.136.241.138