精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
What's your favourite tune on the new album? (新專輯裡最喜歡的歌曲?) Andy: "'Songbird'.Great words, great tune, great singing. And I'm not even in it." (「很棒的歌詞,很棒的曲調,很棒的詮釋。而我自己甚至沒有參一腳哩。」 Gem: "This week is 'Born on a Different Cloud'.It used to be 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'." (「這個禮拜是'Born on a Different Cloud'。 'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'也曾是我的最愛。」) Noel: "That one's going to be the new fooking 'Wonderwall'. That's going to be such a big fooking song and every time we play it live I'll think, 'We're not going to get it fookin' right'. It's gonna be too fast or too slow. That's why I stopped playing 'Wonderwall'. It was always shit for me." (「那一首﹝指 Gem 最後所提的'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'﹞會變成他媽新的 'Wonderwall'。我每次要現場演奏這類他媽國歌級的歌都禁不住會想, “幹我們不會做出對的感覺的”。要不是太快就是太慢。這就是為什麼我不再做 'Wonderwall' 這首歌的原因。對我來說這一直是很狗屎的事。」) Alan: "'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'.It's just one of those songs that's got something for everyone. You can sort of relate it to anything that you want it to, really. Be it a girlfriend, be it a dog..." (「是'Stop Crying Your Heart Out'吧。它是那種對每個人都能有某些意義的歌。 你可以透過它聯想到任何人事物,真的。無論是女朋友, 或者是心愛的一隻狗...」) Liam: "'Stop Crying Yer 'Eart Out'.But I have lots of favourites. One of my ones (ie wirtten by Liam) is favourite., 'Born on a Different Cloud'.That's because it's a fooking cool song." (「'Stop Crying Yer 'Eart Out'﹝發音和大伙不同咧;﹞。但是我有很多“最愛” 我自己的其中一首﹝也就是 Liam 自己寫的﹞'Born on a Differnt Cloud' 也是我的最愛,因為那是一首他媽很酷的歌。」) To be continued... Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- We don’t claim to be perfect but we’re free --Little by Little, Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.205.51