精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
If people are still waiting around for another Definitely Maybe or Glory, you may as well shoot yourself and end it now. This is a quality record... live with it. --mastermaybe 對 HC 一些失望歌迷的反駁 OK, first of all, why do you love a band which newest album, (which by the way I find excellent) is shit to you??? That doesn't make any sense to me. You have your reasons, ok you think that way, but hey, don't say you adore this band because you clearly do not. You don't slag your fave band. I respect your decision to hate this album, but why do you choose a place like this to express yourself? You should expect aggressive replies, because on this forum, we Do love Oasis and respect them, even when if they release the ugliest album on the world ever, which won't happen because they have class, and just to know they put their heart on it make us respect them. --Sally 對去 Oa515 留言板上貶斥新專輯的人的反問 Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- I see the cracks frozen on your skin --Force of Nature, Oasis -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.56.205.51