精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
well,雖然我覺得他說得是極端了些 但也是身為Oasis歌迷一份子的心聲 或許板上也有mates這樣感慨認同吧! O.K, i`m getting quite sick of the general attitude towards Oasis and the 好,我已經對一般大眾對於Oasis的態度和目前整個音樂的大環境感到厭煩了 general music scene at the moment.It seems like everybody`s saying its 看來好像大家都在談論著是該輪到別人來取代Oasis的地位了,但說真的,誰能呢? someone elses turn to take over from Oasis now, but who? Admittedly, Oasis 我們必須承認, Oasis並不像三年前那樣轟動而人浩大了 aren`t as big as they were say 3 years ago yet they still write albums in a 但是他們仍繼續走在出沒有其他人同行的音樂道路上 different league to anybody else around at the moment. Who are the new 創作出獨樹一格的專輯 Oasis? Stereophonics? Travis? Gomez? Don`t make me laugh. The fact is, 誰能被稱作"新的Oasis"呢?立體音響?崔維斯?還是高梅茲呢?別笑掉我的大牙了 British music, and for that matter, World music, is in the worst state its 事實是,英國的音樂,或者是說全世界的樂壇,正處於四十年來最差的狀態 been for 40 years. That is why, if Oasis die, any hopes for the music in 這也是為什麼如果Oasis消失了,任何存於英國音樂的希望也算跟著消逝了 England die with them. Where is all the charisma in bands today? The 放眼今日的樂團,哪裡見得到嗅得出所謂的非凡的魅力或領袖般的氣質? attitude, the stuff that makes you excited to listen to them? FuckingG 那種讓人聽著聽著便會興奮認同的獨特態度? Travis (i like them don`t get me wrong) making music videos in the highlands 操,崔維斯(別會錯意,我喜歡他們)竟拍出在高崗上 surrounded by bloody sheep! Singing shite like "why does it always rain on 被他媽的羊群圍繞的MTV,唱著"為什麼雨總是下在我身上"的狗屎 me?" The Stereophonics, saying they come from a little village in the welsh 立體音響,老是宣稱他們出身威爾斯的山區的小村莊 mountains and only go down to the local for the odd pint now and again. 會"出道"也只因緣想到英國本島嘗嘗不一樣的啤酒 Where has the Rock and Roll gone? Where are the songs like Live Forever? "搖滾精神"是死到哪去了啊?像"Live Forever", Cigarettes and alcohol? Columbia? Dare i say it, Parklife, The Universal? "Cigarettes and Alcohol"或"Columbia"這樣的歌又在哪聽到了呢? The decent bands around at the moment should be simply that - decent. They should be the Shed 7s of the mid nineties era, the Manic Street Preachers, the Super Furry Animals. O.k bands, but not bands who grab you by the scruff of the neck and DEMAND you take notice. For Gods sake, you`ve got the fat dancer being considered as one of our best musicians! If that is the 看在老天爺的份上,我們國家竟然還認為那個"胖舞者"是最棒的音樂人之一! sorry state we are in, its an absolute tragedy for this country, which has 如果我們真的身處於如此令人遺憾的局面,這絕對是舉國上下的悲哀 produced consistently the most talented, and most exciting bands for many 英國是個曾經陸陸續續誕生多少才氣縱橫,振奮人心的樂團的國家啊! years. The Beatles, The Stones, The Who, The Sex Pistols, The Stone Roses, "披頭四", "The Stones","誰","性手槍","石玫瑰" Oasis..... Each of these bands has defined an era, actually, FORMED an 和Oasis...這些團都定義了一個年代,更明確的說,他們讓一個年代"成型" era, they said fuck off, fuck off, to everybody in site and captured the 他們對同時期的團宣示叫嚷著"閃邊去!滾開!"並且捕捉了屬於這個國家當下每個人的 imagination of everybody in this country. So are we now a country full of 想像(或夢想吧!) boring, bland, and meaningless people, who pack no punch in what we say or do? This is what the music in this country at the moment suggests. Oasis are the only force Britain has left in the music world at the moment, and its high time people began to realise this and put their prejudices aside. Sorry about that rant everybody! Got a bit carried away there! Dave Patsy "Gallagher" ______________________________________________________ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- 我是派西蓋勒格 暱稱是班森與哈吉斯 Patsy-Liam的演員老婆 Gallagher-Liam和Noel的姓 Benson & Hedges-Noel最愛的香煙牌以及他們家兩隻貓的名字 Cheers! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw