精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
一封新加入NoelRock成員寫的自我介紹信...^-^~ To: [email protected] From: "Ben J McMillan" <[email protected]> | Block address Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:45:29 +0100 Reply-to: [email protected] Subject: Re: [Noelrock] my wife's new Oasis-type job I am a first timer on this site and only became a member yesterday. I have been receiving items for just over 24 hours and have to say that I no longer feel alone. This last note concerning the praise of a fans wife struck a chord, as I would ^^^^^^^ be happy if my wife actually accepted that OASIS are a better musical choice to ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the Spice Girls and Steps. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^呵~的確啊^-^~ I am in a battle at the moment in getting my son to listen to OASIS as opposed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ to my wife's above choices of music. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^呵~夫妻倆爭著要給寶寶聽Oasis還是Steps... I am not sure of what to write, and did not want to bore any readers here, so a brief is what I will post. I am 33, live in Surrey England, formally Brighton where I first saw OASIS in 95. I am an avid collector of all things OASIS and have a pretty large collectionof everything really. My son was born in 1998 and after a long delivery, blessed me by arriving on the 29th May - I was not allowed to name him the obvious, as my brother is already called Noel, so I had to settle for giving him the second name of Noel. I wanted to make sure that for the rest of his life and mine that there was a permanent reminder of just why he was actually here. Without the influence of Noel Gallagher and his brilliant lyrics and music I would never have moved on and made tracks to settling down. 我的兒子於1998年歷經長時間的接生,終於在5月29日來到這個世界上--想為他取的那個 名字不被允許,因為我的弟弟已經叫做"Noel"了,所以我只好為他取名David(咱們Noel的 全名是Noel David Thomas Gallagher...捨一取第二順位的啦;)我想要為寶寶和我自己的 生命留下一個永難忘懷的印記--提醒我們因何而得來這個寶貴生命.沒有Noel Gallagher 和他的音樂,歌詞對我的影響,我永遠不會前進,決定要走向建立自己家庭的人生道吧! From this you can either see me as a complete nutter or one who has been truly touched by the music of OASIS. My mum and dad had the Beatles, Noel and Liam have John Lennon, to me OASIS are my John Lennon and Beatles. 說出以下這些話你可以把我當成一個全然的瘋子,或是一個真的深受Oasis音樂感動的人. 我爸媽有披頭四, Noel和Liam有John Lennon, 而對我來說, Oasis就是我的John Lennon 和披頭四... I am in the process of getting set up at home on a PC so that I can enter the 20th century and gain access to MP3 and all the other great things that are posted that until now I have had to make do with reading about. I am a bit of a technopobe and hope that you will all be able to help me out. Well in order not to bore you all I will end here. Thank you all, you have become an oasis to this very isolated OASIS fan. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 謝謝NoelRock所有的歌迷,你們已經變成真正的綠洲了--對我這個孤立的Oasis歌迷. ^-^~... Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- A long moment. Very long. Everyone waited for something to happen. Nothing did. --John Ridley. U-Turn -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.46