精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
另一個mate寫來讚頌NoelRock這個偉大驚人的mailing list...^-^~ To: [email protected] From: [email protected] | Block address Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:53:18 EDT Reply-to: [email protected] Subject: [Noelrock] my appreciation to your site Hey now, listen up. All around the world and underneath the sky it is known ^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that Noelrock will Live forever in the hearts of all oasis fans. I hope, I ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ think, I know other sites just Slide Away and ask Where did it all go wrong? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^哈哈哈~ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ To which we say " Don't look back in anger but Noelrock is a Masterplan ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^ dedicated solely to our favourite Rock 'n' Roll star's ". Some might say they ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ could make a better site, but we say " Put yer money where yer mouth is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ because I think I can see a liar ". Don't go away Noelrock, Stand by me and ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ my fellow fans even if we're Half the world away. D'you know what I mean? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 是啊~我就離你們這麼遠>_<~ 哈哈哈哈哈^-^~ I don't mind not feeling immortal, cos it ain't all that as far as I can tell. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And I don't mind not going to heaven, as long as they've got cigarettes in ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hell. ^^^^^^Go Let It Out之b-side"(As Long As I Got)Cigarettes In Hell的副歌 ~Adam Sewell~ Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- You shall no longer take things at second or third hand.... nor look through the eyes of the dead....nor feed on the spectres in books, You shall not look through my eyes either, nor take things from me, You shall listen to ALL SIDES and FILTER them from YOURSELF. --Walt Whitman. [Song of Myself]. Leaves of Grass -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: 211.72.33.46