精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
是我上 www.oa515.com 的 forum 問的 下面是各個國家的歌迷所做的回答: Is Benson&Hedges a popular cigarette brand in UK? @ LetForeverBe (嘿這是我的ID) a wannabe spaceman Taiwan 20 Posts I know Noel and Liam smoke Benson & Hedges special filter. Also I heard that people from Suede and some other british bands seem to have the same taste. Is it like the most common and popular cigarette brand in UK? I can't get any in Taiwan and I suppose it's unavailable in USA or other countries, right? just curious... Yi-Wei how does it feel like to spend a little lifetime sitting in the gutter scream a symphony --Noel. Let Forever Be @ d鷨ty helicopter doctor French Polynesia 3171 Posts It's quite popular in germany too. D?/font id=teal>rty @ Klaus magic ferret pie Italy 1245 Posts They're quite hard to find in Italy. Only in big cities. Personalyl I've tried them and I think they're good. @ Make Believe helicopter doctor United Kingdom 2351 Posts In my opinion there the most popular brand in the UK. Everyone who i know smokes them. 41 Teams Now Entered. Play Oa515.com Fantasy Football here: http://bbcfootball.fantasyleague.co.uk/register.asp You Can Still Join In The Biggest League. @ gas!panic a wannabe spaceman USA 21 Posts they are easy to get in america too, altho not as popular as brands like marlboro and camel. most grocery stores and gas stations sell them. @ NewGallagher green ferret lasagne Spain 429 Posts As far as I know, they愉e not very popular here in Spain. And I was thinking to myself this could be Heaven or this could be Hell (咳咳,上面簽名檔這首歌是我去KTV必點的;) @ themodfather magic ferret pie United Kingdom 994 Posts there are a lot of brands popular over here bensons are fairly middle of the road a lot of people smoke silk cuts which are very light the most popular strong one is probably marlbrough but im not realy suire you can get so many types of fags here and loads of cigarettes to. haha If everyone wanted peace and not a new television, then we would have peace. @ gallaghergirl green ferret lasagne USA 443 Posts um i dont think there too popular here but my friends dad smokes em just another dumb american "..my soul slides away.." (嗯這位 mate 的簽名檔自嘲得很酷哦;) 這是從昨天晚上到目前為止的回 po Cheers! Patsy "Gallagher" -- "I always thought we were good and we were going to be huge, that's not arrogance but self belief." --Noel Gallagher -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 211.76.129.43