精華區beta Oasis 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《reds (等待....)》之銘言: : Say something, : Shout it from the rooftops of your head. 就如即將發行的新單曲一般GO LET IT OUT...我們每個人所擁有的想法和意見 正和我們每個人獨特的存在一樣有價值和意義,所以別當個沉默被動的旁觀者吧! : Make it sort of mean something, Make me understand or I'll forget. : The people here on life's beaches : Wish upon the waves that hide the sand. : Let them know that life teaches : You to build a caslte in your hand. : Maybe the songs that we sing are wrong, : Maybe the dreams that we dream are gone, 哈哈~對啊,誰說"犯錯"只有負面的意義呢?但如果連嘗試都不敢, 連夢都不敢作,那活在世上有什麼意思呢? It's no fun... 年少輕狂的日子也往往是"best days of our lives.." : So bring it on home that it won't be long. : It's gettin' better man. : Hey what was that you said to me? : Just say the word and I'd be free. : And when the stars are shining bright, : We're gettin' better man! : And crashing in upon a wave, : It's calling out beyond the grave. : And we're fire in the sky, "我到樹林裡去,因為我想從容地生活,我想深遠地活著 ...(啊,忘了一句...;( 徹底擊潰一切無生命者 不是到我臨死之前 才發現自己枉過了一生..." 找到屬於自己的夢想和生活方式吧! : It's gettin' better man! : Build something : Build a better place and call it home. : Even if it means nothing : You'll never ever feel that you're alone. 對於戀家的我,這段詞是再同意不過了... : Maybe the songs that we sing are wrong, : Maybe the dreams that we dream are gone, : So bring it on home that it won't be long. : It's gettin' better man. Patsy "Gallagher" -- 我是派西蓋勒格 暱稱是班森與哈吉斯 Patsy-Liam的演員老婆 Gallagher-Liam和Noel的姓 Benson & Hedges-Noel最愛的香煙牌以及他們家兩隻貓的名字 Cheers! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: stmail.fju.edu.tw